Thread: 9-11 outfits

Hybrid View

1. #1 9-11 outfits 
    I was wondering if anyone else noticed the clothes that Mrs Bush and Mrs Obama wore to the 9-11 ceremonies. Both quite properly wore black, but Mrs Bush had a conservative pantsuit. Mrs O had on a black skirt, black top of some sort and a black sweater with 3/4 sleeves and that eternal wide belt.

Later she seemed to discard the sweater (sure due to the weather), but she had on the sleeveless and relatively low V back top at the Pa site. It might be that I'm not all that crazy about the Obamas, but did anyone else think it was just a tiny bit inappropriate? I won't be offended if someone thinks that I'm being too picky. Promise.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    I admit I always hold my breath at what Michelle Obama's going to wear - she's had some amazingly bad outfits. I thought she was okay yesterday (I really limited my 9/11 TV exposure, so I never saw her without the sweater). I wondered about the odd brooch she was wearing, but that's pretty minor.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I also didn't see Michelle without the sweater, but I thought both ladies looked nice.

Power CUer
    You want a bad outfit? I gotcher bad outfit right here.

"Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    I HATED the chenille bedspread she wore to the inaugural balls:

Power CUer
    For some looks, I simply have no words.