1. #1 Morning Sickness 
    Banned
    How many of you ladies had it when pregnant? I just in the last week started and the only thing that is heping is dry toast. I can not stop throwing up my doctor said it is a good sign but I just want to have real food without getting sick

Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    How many of you ladies had it when pregnant? I just in the last week started and the only thing that is heping is dry toast. I can not stop throwing up my doctor said it is a good sign but I just want to have real food without getting sick
    Hope you're feeling better by now. Did the doc tell you what kind of food would help? With my first son, had the morning sickness, none with the second.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Morning sickness means you are producing lots of progesterone which means the little eggies are implanted good and strong!
    Club crackers next to the bed, eat two before you even think about moving. I tried the accupressure wrist bands and they seemed to help, but it might have been because I wanted them to help!
    Morning sickness can get dangerous! If you throw up too much you can get dehydrated, which can cause premature labor and risk hurting the babies. If you can't keep fluids down get to the doc immediately. I ended up in the ER overnight getting i.v. fluids!
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    Morning sickness means you are producing lots of progesterone which means the little eggies are implanted good and strong!
    Club crackers next to the bed, eat two before you even think about moving. I tried the accupressure wrist bands and they seemed to help, but it might have been because I wanted them to help!
    Morning sickness can get dangerous! If you throw up too much you can get dehydrated, which can cause premature labor and risk hurting the babies. If you can't keep fluids down get to the doc immediately. I ended up in the ER overnight getting i.v. fluids!

Lurkalot, noworries is banned for trolling and making up stories.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    doctor recommended 1/2 a unisom and a b12 when my wife was pregnant. take it before bed, suppose to help
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry