Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can't deadlift either since I cant find a manskirt to fit me correctly..... :D

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    I can't deadlift either since I cant find a manskirt to fit me correctly..... :D
    Nice one.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Weights and all that are new to me. I've added a few things to my workout over the past few months. I swim for 35-40 minutes. That is the core of my working out, because I like it and it makes my arthritis feel better.

I added 10 minutes on the bike (which is 20 this week, because the pool is closed for cleaning). Then I added 20 back stretches, 20 abdominal crunches and 15-20 of the upper arm weights. I'm trying to add one new weight machine to my workout a month. I haven't tried just lifting weights, though, I've used the machines at the gym. I added 5 lifts to each while the pool is closed and will revert back to 15 minutes on the bike when the pool reopens, instead of the previous 10 minute level.

I will add something new Friday, when one of my friends will be there and can help me figure out which one to add next.

I'm down another size since I added the bike and weights to my swim on 3 days a week (3 days are usually just swimming, except this week).

The big Cheese
    dead lifting dumbells is a perfect way to start
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Whatever exercise you do for the back, make sure that your abs are in good shape or you WILL screw up your back. You need those abdominal muscles to protect your spine.