1. #1 Eel Removed From Man's Bladder After Entering Penis During Beauty Spa 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    An erratic eel wriggled its way up a man's penis and into his bladder following an accident during an unorthodox beauty spa in China.

Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his skin when one rogue serpent took a liking to his manhood........The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures.

Thinking that the eels would make him look ten years younger, Nan dived into the water and let them feast upon layers of dead skin.

But after laying in the spa bath, Nan felt a sharp pain and realised a small eel was working its way up his urethra and into his bladder.

'I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis,' the 56-year-old from Honghu, Hubei province said.

'I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/875317-...#ixzz1Xqysnleg

Fabulous Poster
    My favorite:

Fan death is a widely held belief prevailing in South Korea that an electric fan left running overnight in a closed room can cause the death of those inside. Fans sold in Korea are equipped with a timer switch that turns them off after a set number of minutes, which users are frequently urged to set when going to sleep with a fan on.[1]

The Korea Consumer Protection Board (KCPB), a South Korean government-funded public agency, issued a consumer safety alert in 2006 warning that "asphyxiation from electric fans and air conditioners" was among South Korea's five most common seasonal summer accidents or injuries, according to data they collected.[1] The KCPB published the following:

If bodies are exposed to electric fans or air conditioners for too long, it causes [the] bodies to lose water and [causes] hypothermia. If directly in contact with [air current from] a fan, this could lead to death from [an] increase of carbon dioxide saturation concentration [sic] and decrease of oxygen concentration. The risks are higher for the elderly and patients with respiratory problems. From 2003 [to] 2005, a total of 20 cases were reported through the CISS involving asphyxiations caused by leaving electric fans and air conditioners on while sleeping. To prevent asphyxiation, timers should be set, wind direction should be rotated and doors should be left open.

A pool of eels sounds to me more like an ancient Roman torture method than a modern chinese beauty treatment.

A bladder adder.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    A pool of eels sounds to me more like an ancient Roman torture method than a modern chinese beauty treatment.
    I think it's a similar therapy to one we use in the US for eczema. They put you in a tank of goldfish who munch away the dead skin. It's reported to be quite pleasant.

Banned
    Can anyone say ouch can you imagine going to the doctor for it? I wonder what the bill is for that is?

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I think it's a similar therapy to one we use in the US for eczema. They put you in a tank of goldfish who munch away the dead skin. It's reported to be quite pleasant.
    yeah, but they aren't goldfish, i'll look it up later, but it's suppose to be pretty good.

There is no way in hell i would go into one of those without speedo's or something equally skin tight to keep those buggers from crawling where they don't belong :eek::eek:
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yeah, but they aren't goldfish, i'll look it up later, but it's suppose to be pretty good.

There is no way in hell i would go into one of those without speedo's or something equally skin tight to keep those buggers from crawling where they don't belong :eek::eek:
    Hold your pecker tightly in your hand, you know, default position.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Hold your pecker tightly in your hand, you know, default position.
    yeah, cuz that worked so well for this guy :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry