Hybrid View

1. #1 Many Rise from the Dead To Vote In NY-9th 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Turner campaign concerned with voter fraud issues in NY 9...looks to impound ballots after polls close....New York's 9th Congressional special election race today for former Congressman Anthony Weiner's seat just got more interesting.

Turner campaign manager E. O'Brien Murray told me Tuesday afternoon that their campaign is concerned the close race in New York's 9th CD could very well be tainted by voter fraud from the David Weprin camp, and the Turner campaign does not want to be blind-sided.

"Last night we filed with one of the judges and then today we were attempting to serve Weprin. We served the board of elections last night to this morning. I'm not too sure of the timing of it," said Murray.

Under New York State law a registered voter of the state must apply for a ballot in order to get an absentee ballot. According to the Turner camp, they suspect that someone over at the board of elections sent out absentee ballots to deceased people and to people who have not requested them.

"There's been significant evidence of election fraud occurring. There have been in at least five occurrences of deceased individuals receiving absentee ballots which cannot happen legally," said Turner campaign spokesman William O'Reilly...........

O'Reilly added, "Other people who have not applied for absentee ballots have received ballots, which is against the law in New York State. They haven't even applied for them, but they received them."

The Turner campaign wants the ballots impounded tonight after the polls close.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...r-fraud-issue/

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    ....:D Democrats Jump the Shark in New York Special

Acting as if the loss of a special election in New Yorkís 9th district would be catastrophic, national Democrats are pouring everything they can into winning todayís special election. I understand their reasoning, of course. Iím simply not sure I agree completely. State Assemblyman David Weprin (D) is desperately trying to hold on to a seat for Democrats that was left open by the resignation of disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D). After pooh-poohing the prospects of Republican businessman Bob Turner for weeks and belittling independent and GOP polling showing a tight race (or Turner leading Weprin),

http://www.rollcall.com/issues/57_27...-208632-1.html