Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 At 911 ceremony Michelle Obama cant believe "All this for a flag"...(with eyeroll) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Wow, I'm not a lip reader but this definitely looks like a disparaging comment about our flag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5xD...layer_embedded

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2777703/posts

Any lip readers here?
    Don't know what Burger Lady said, but her expression says it all. She'd much rather be spending our money in France or Spain that actually have to do something as low as her patriotic duty as First (Burger) Lady.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Her facial expression shows that she does not want to be there that she was bored out of her small pea brain.

Banned
    The last two words were "the flag". Knowing what came out of her mouth on a previous occasion about the first time she was proud of her country or something like that it would not surprise me if the F word was used. Both of these anti-American clowns have no class.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The last two words were "the flag". Knowing what came out of her mouth on a previous occasion about the first time she was proud of her country or something like that it would not surprise me if the F word was used. Both of these anti-American clowns have no class.
    It would not suprise me either they are the worse things that has ever lived in the White House in my opinion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    It would not suprise me either they are the worse things that has ever lived in the White House in my opinion
    What bothers me is why Congressional Republicans are so timid in their critiquing of these two birds. Not so with Democraps when we have a Repub President. God help us if Obama gets reelected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    What bothers me is why Congressional Republicans are so timid in their critiquing of these two birds. Not so with Democraps when we have a Repub President. God help us if Obama gets reelected.
    I have been praying that he will be gone and not in the White House after the next election

Power CUer
    It looks like she is saying something about "folding the flag". She has sort of a permanent frown line between the eyes, so if you don't like her to start with it's easy to imagine that she is saying something disparaging.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

The sooner that fatass America-hating Wookie is off the national stage, the better.

I can't tell what she is saying in that video.