Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Sri Lanka Buddhist Monks Destroy Muslim shrine on Buddhist land 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A group of Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka led a crowd that demolished a Muslim shrine last week. This incident took place on Saturday in Anuradhapura, an ancient Buddhist city and Unesco world heritage site.

The monk who led the group told the BBC he did it because the shrine was on land that was given to Sinhalese Buddhists 2,000 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14926002

COMMENTS:
    Nothing new here,..Muslims have been usurping others religious holy sites for years..

According to Islam, al-ilah (aka Allah) owns everything. Once his "army" conquers something in his name, it belongs to him, and nobody can take it away. That's the way Islam looks at Spain and Jerusalem for example.

I see a good omen here.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    According to Islam, al-ilah (aka Allah) owns everything. Once his "army" conquers something in his name, it belongs to him, and nobody can take it away. That's the way Islam looks at Spain and Jerusalem for example.

I see a good omen here.

I know what you are saying, but I would hate to see some kind of backlash directed at the Buddhists. They are peace-loving people.

I think all the religions of the world should unite and slaughter all the muslims just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I know what you are saying, but I would hate to see some kind of backlash directed at the Buddhists. They are peace-loving people.
    Yes, but they are not all pacifists. It would be a serious mistake for someone to assume that the monks of Shaolin, for example, cannot take care of themselves in a fight. Many Buddhists engange in physical conflict as a means of achieving enlightenment, and it is reflected in the martial traditions of the zen archers, the samurai and the various Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and other East Asian nations. .
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Banned
    The US should have destroyed the mosque's in Iraq that were being used to harbor the enemy and kill American soldiers. Screw their holy places. We should learn from the Buddhists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I think all the religions of the world should unite and slaughter all the muslims just to be safe.
    I love how Bailey says what most conservatives think but don't have to balls to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I love how Bailey says what most conservatives think but don't have to balls to say.
    honestly find it a stupid bs comment, SM Striling the writer got banned from AlternateHistory.com forums for comments similar (though the owner had it out for him and they are a bunch of libtard asshats over there too)
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    honestly find it a stupid bs comment, SM Striling the writer got banned from AlternateHistory.com forums for comments similar (though the owner had it out for him and they are a bunch of libtard asshats over there too)
    Its either us or them...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Its either us or them...
    That is how I feel.