Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You have the mind of a child.

k dude, w/e

ever heard of sarcasm?
    Last edited by fettpett; 09-16-2011 at 09:46 PM.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

You have the mind of a child.

This was the week of 9-11, for several days we have watched footage of thousands of our countrymen who died at the hand of Islam and all you can do is defend them.
    They can defend themselves. I don't have time for you, you disgust me.
    where did I defend Islam and the men who carried it out? I am calling out advocating genocide against an entire people, plan and simple.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    where did I defend Islam and the men who carried it out? I am calling out advocating genocide against an entire people, plan and simple.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

HA!

Just a bit of history......

During WW1, my maternal Grandmother and Grandfather literally went into hiding. They were immigrants from Prussia. Germans did perform various acts of sabotage in shipping ports and warehouses on the East coast, notably in Nova Scotia, Boston, Baltimore and NYC.

Again, during WW2, Grandma, now a widow, kept a very low profile. Also, the Nisei, or American born Japanese, were put in camps. The reason being that you can't know what someone else is thinking or planning. The spy that provided the berthing information to the Japanese military was a Nisei. There were Nisei spies working at the Boeing plant in Washington state, which is why the B-29 was built at a new plant in Wichita, Kansas.

Muslim communities are very close-knit, and reluctant to expose one of their own who might have more radical tendencies. They provide a haven for terrorists.

The problem is what do you do to uncover those among us who want to do us harm without harming the innocent without reading the mind?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post

During WW1, my maternal Grandmother and Grandfather literally went into hiding. They were immigrants from Prussia. Germans did perform various acts of sabotage in shipping ports and warehouses on the East coast, notably in Nova Scotia, Boston, Baltimore and NYC.

Again, during WW2, Grandma, now a widow, kept a very low profile. Also, the Nisei, or American born Japanese, were put in camps. The reason being that you can't know what someone else is thinking or planning. The spy that provided the berthing information to the Japanese military was a Nisei. There were Nisei spies working at the Boeing plant in Washington state, which is why the B-29 was built at a new plant in Wichita, Kansas.

Muslim communities are very close-knit, and reluctant to expose one of their own who might have more radical tendencies. They provide a haven for terrorists.

The problem is what do you do to uncover those among us who want to do us harm without harming the innocent without reading the mind?
    good post

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post

Both the German and Japanese were eager to be accepted as Americans while maintaining a good portion of their native heritage..Muslims, by enlarge, have little interest in becoming Americans by culture .They, after a time, when their numbers grow large enough,demand a Muslim system of law and culture.

They choose not to assimilate into the American way of life but demand an equal but different culture while living on American soil,a separate country within a country,as it were......Wahhabism is the dominant form of Islam in Saudi Arabia. It has developed considerable influence in the Muslim world in part through Saudi funding of mosques, schools and social programs.

Most of the Mosques in America have been financed by Saudi America and they provide most of the Wahabi Imam.The Wahabi practice an austere flavor of Islam and once ensconced in a Mosque most set out to castigate the more benign believers as crusader heretics.They rail against the sins of the American way of life and demand a return to pure Islam as was thought to be practiced in the sixth century by Mohammed .The develop a cadre of Militant followers who in turn visit other Mosques and ferment unrest..

They preach pure Islam as they see it following "Sheikh ul-Islam"..Salafism has become associated with literalist and puritanical approaches to Islamic theology..... In the West the term Salafi has become particularly associated with the small minority of Muslims that espouse violent jihad against civilians as a legitimate expression of Islam, the so-called Salafi Jihadis..

Jihadis has been corrupted by the militant Wahabi Immam from striving for self improvement to an all out war against the evil West.......Understanding what the Saudi Arabian Wahabi/Salafi brand of Islam is planing is imperative for the survival of America....