Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post

the fanatics are evil and should be dealt with.
    Oh I see, you have them divided into fanatics and moderates.
    Are the moderates the huge groups of protesters that clog the streets in the middle east protesting against the fanatics every time there is a terrorist attack on the west?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

You defeat your enemy by either killing him, or destroying his will to fight. We didn't kill all the Germans, or all the Japanese to end WW2. We just convinced them of the futility to continue by killing enough of them.

The Cold War was ended when the Soviet Union was convinced of the futility of continuing. Yes, the Cold War included casualties in Greece, Northern Italy, Korea, Vietnam, and too many other places to list. But no genocide.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    You defeat your enemy by either killing him, or destroying his will to fight. We didn't kill all the Germans, or all the Japanese to end WW2. We just convinced them of the futility to continue by killing enough of them.

The Cold War was ended when the Soviet Union was convinced of the futility of continuing. Yes, the Cold War included casualties in Greece, Northern Italy, Korea, Vietnam, and too many other places to list. But no genocide.
    You are right but we have a generation today that has no understanding of that.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are right but we have a generation today that has no understanding of that.
    reading comprehension is bad tonight, that is exactly what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I think all the religions of the world should unite and slaughter all the muslims just to be safe.
    The bold part is what I have a problem with. It's called genocide.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

If you consider being opposed to genocide "choosing them", then yeah I chose them.
    You're not opposed to genocide. Your heroes were very happy to slaughter people by the tens of millions in pursuit of utopian fantasies, just as the Islamists are. There's no difference between Bin Laden's Islam and Stalin's Marxism. It's all just totalitarian thuggery, and we know which side you come down on.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    well considering I have absolutely no problem with fighting and killing those that want us dead, like bin Laden and Hitler, and their ilk. There is a MASSIVE difference between that and killing their families, innocent men, women and children that want absolutely nothing to do with bin Laden or destroying the West.

the fanatics are evil and should be dealt with.
    Kinda hard to pick and choose who is your enemy and who is our friend. The evil and fanatics do not wear uniforms at home and in Iraq and Afghanistan. Are you a mind reader who can tell the difference between the two. Muzzies children in this country are being taught to follow the Koran and to develop a hatred for the infidels. I for one don't want the US to look the other way and become like Britain, France and other EU countries. These maniacs have already declared parts of Detroit a Muzzie zone. Warning all others to stay out. If you do not see this shit coming, you are blind. If I was the Governor of MI, I would call out the National Guard and tear down every one of these fucking signs down, and let these assholes know that they will not take over any section or part of this town. That is how you deal with them. You use force.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You're not opposed to genocide. Your heroes were very happy to slaughter people by the tens of millions in pursuit of utopian fantasies, just as the Islamists are. There's no difference between Bin Laden's Islam and Stalin's Marxism. It's all just totalitarian thuggery, and we know which side you come down on.
    agreed. Though I would equate them more, ideologically, with Hitler and Fascism, though the brutality that Stalinist Russia had was just as bad, if not worse
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I don't support Stalin's terror either. Do you desperately need to construct strawmen at every turn in order to feel like you are "winning" a made-up argument?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I don't support Stalin's terror either. Do you desperately need to construct strawmen at every turn in order to feel like you are "winning" a made-up argument?
    It's not a strawman. Every communist state in history has indulged in mass-murder as a means of control. You are a Marxist, therefore you are a believer in mass-murder. It's not rocket science, Wei.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Given the opportunity they would gladly destroy you and your family.
    Fett lives relatively close to the largest Muslim population in the US. They've never harmed him. Nor Noon who lives right there. Hell my grandparents live literally right across the street from Dearborne. My grandfather has been held up by more black people then Muslims in his life in Detroit(1:0).

But hey, lets call for the systematic murder of thousands of US Military personnel, and their families. Nothing wrong there.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.