Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Did you sign Dennis's petition or not?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Did you sign Dennis's petition or not?
    Nah, but I didn't sign Gnat's as well. I think, like many here (at least when it comes to DU), that online petitions are silly. But, on the other hand, I find the sanctimonious attacks on Eyelids for signing Gnat's with funny names hypocrisy at its finest. From some of the finest purveyors of hypocrisy I've ever observed. :D

Nah, but I didn't sign Gnat's as well. I think, like many here (at least when it comes to DU), that online petitions are silly. But, on the other hand, I find the sanctimonious attacks on Eyelids for signing Gnat's with funny names hypocrisy at its finest. From some of the finest purveyors of hypocrisy I've ever observed. :D
    Of course.

However, I get behind any reason to beat up on lids. ;):p

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Of course.

However, I get behind any reason to beat up on lids. ;):p
    Well, there is that! He's certainly no Pit Viper. :D

Banned
    Ah, I see. "Our stuff" is important so when they do things like make fun of it and sign petitions with funny names "they're" bad. However, "their stuff" is stupid so when we do things like make fun of it and sign petitions with funny names "we're" good.

Why don't you look up the definition of hypocrisy?
    Your comprehension is lacking. Why don't you look up the definition of stupid?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Your comprehension is lacking. Why don't you look up the definition of stupid?
    Pretty weak, old man. Didn't you take your aricept today?

Hey, maybe I could respond with "I went to the jerk store today..." and be just as clever as you. Believe me, it's better if you take the pills every morning.

Banned
    Pretty weak, old man. Didn't you take your aricept today?

Hey, maybe I could respond with "I went to the jerk store today..." and be just as clever as you. Believe me, it's better if you take the pills every morning.
    Not weak at all; your comprehension skills are pathetic. Your stupity is only exceeded by your insults; you are not clever at all. Someone that fabricates a youngish girl friend making buckets of money living with a 50's ish short egotistical bastard with a little man complex is very amusing. Tell us more about driving Ms Daisy and her getting a drivers license. Financing a BMW with a FICO below 700 would also be amusing.

Banned
    Not weak at all; your comprehension skills are pathetic. Your stupity is only exceeded by your insults; you are not clever at all. Someone that fabricates a youngish girl friend making buckets of money living with a 50's ish short egotistical bastard with a little man complex is very amusing. Tell us more about driving Ms Daisy and her getting a drivers license. Financing a BMW with a FICO below 700 would also be amusing.
    That's nice, old man. Calm down, you don't want to hurt yourself. Now, why don't you tell me specifically how ranting against those that falsify signatures on certain petitions while laughing at others that do the same thing with other peititions is not hypocrisy. If you need to, you're certainly welcome to look up some of the terms before answering. And please, don't exert yourself as you become a bit incoherent when you're upset.

Banned
    That's nice, old man. Calm down, you don't want to hurt yourself. Now, why don't you tell me specifically how ranting against those that falsify signatures on certain petitions while laughing at others that do the same thing with other peititions is not hypocrisy. If you need to, you're certainly welcome to look up some of the terms before answering. And please, don't exert yourself as you become a bit incoherent when you're upset.
    Like I have said before, I could eat a bowl of soup off your head. Who gives a hoot who signs what petition. I don't; you sound like a retard-ate with your idiocy regarding hypocrisy.

Sounds like you are the one that needs to exert yourself so that you don't get your ass kicked and mugged again by a couple of muzzie's. What a wimp you are, little man.

Banned
    Like I have said before, I could eat a bowl of soup off your head. Who gives a hoot who signs what petition. I don't; you sound like a retard-ate with your idiocy regarding hypocrisy.

Sounds like you are the one that needs to exert yourself so that you don't get your ass kicked and mugged again by a couple of muzzie's. What a wimp you are, little man.
    That's nice, old man. So, if I read your post correctly, you're agreeing with me that those who rant against some but not against others for the same "offense" are hypocrites. Your position is that you don't really care, while I do. However, you're incorrect in that conclusion, as I don't really care either. I'm simply vastly amused by the sanctimonious hypocrisy.

But you really need to watch it, at your age, in terms of getting so worked up. If you take the aricept every morning and simply try to remain calm throughout the day, you'll be fine. Try a glass of warm milk.