Thread: Every one sign Dennis's impeachment petition

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    But you really need to watch it, at your age, in terms of getting so worked up. If you take the aricept every morning and simply try to remain calm throughout the day, you'll be fine. Try a glass of warm milk.
    Tell you what; we can bet your standard $10,000 on who is in better physical shape (vital signs, operations, Rx's, etc) . I am spotting you around 15 years. Let's do it. Don't let you mouth overload your ass. After you lose, you might want to take a heaping tablespoon of Castor oil to blow all the crap out of you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Tell you what; we can bet your standard $10,000 on who is in better physical shape (vital signs, operations, Rx's, etc) . I am spotting you around 15 years. Let's do it. Don't let you mouth overload your ass. After you lose, you might want to take a heaping tablespoon of Castor oil to blow all the crap out of you.
    That's nice. Be calm. We can certainly start a thread aboiut old people's health if you like and we can also bet on all sorts of good stuff. However, if we could stick to this thread's focus, and that's the extreme hypocrisy of a group of folks who condemn certain people's actions while, at the same time, performing the same actions themselves, it would be very good.

And if you take your aricept every morning, I'm sure you'll live a long and productive time yet. But you really do need to remain calm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    That's nice. Be calm. We can certainly start a thread aboiut old people's health if you like and we can also bet on all sorts of good stuff. However, if we could stick to this thread's focus, and that's the extreme hypocrisy of a group of folks who condemn certain people's actions while, at the same time, performing the same actions themselves, it would be very good.

And if you take your aricept every morning, I'm sure you'll live a long and productive time yet. But you really do need to remain calm.
    What's the matter Motor Mouth; afraid to take the bet. You are the one's that's physically and mentally handicapped. Tell us some more about your phantom g.f. and how many buckets of money she made today. What is your FICO score?? Give us all a laugh. No one believes that crap you are putting out. You really need to take a double dose of Castor Oil every night, and a daily dosage of Amitriptyline to control your depression .

BTW, I don't want to start a thread on health; I want to win your money, little man. Come on chump.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 09-11-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Resident Grump
    AHEM

I can Dome this. What say you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    AHEM

I can Dome this. What say you?
    Fine with me, but it's a shame to take advantage of the disabled.

Resident Grump
    Lacarnuts: CW is one thing but leave his g/f out of this. You know better.

Apologise and no more, thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Lacarnuts: CW is one thing but leave his g/f out of this. You know better.

Apologise and no more, thanks.
    I am done with this mental cripple and this thread.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 09-11-2008 at 10:03 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I am done with this mental cripple and this thread.
    Good. Now, can we perhaps get an answer to my original question which is, after all, very much on topic? In what way can supporting false signatures on liberal petitions while condemning the same actions by liberals on conservative petitions not be considered the most rank type of hypocrisy?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    My sentiments exactly, Counselor. If you'll note, each one of my posts in this thread has constantly returned to the thread topic, a conversation I would very much like to continue without any intrusions via personal attacks.