Thread: Bloomberg Predicts Riots In The Streets

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1 Bloomberg Predicts Riots In The Streets 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Mayor Bloomberg warned Friday there would be riots in the streets if Washington doesn't get serious about generating jobs......"We have a lot of kids graduating college, can't find jobs," Bloomberg said on his weekly WOR radio show......"That's what happened in Cairo. That's what happened in Madrid. You don't want those kinds of riots here."

    In Cairo, angry Egyptians took out their frustrations by toppling presidential strongman Hosni Mubarak - and more recently attacking the Israeli embassy.

    As for Madrid, the most recent street protests were sparked by widespread unhappiness that the Spanish government was spending millions on the visit of Pope Benedict instead of dealing with widespread unemployment......Bloomberg's unusually alarmist pronouncement came as President Obama has been pressuring reluctant Republicans to pass his proposed job creation plan.


    http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...more_jobs.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    I wouldn't mind seeing a riot on Wall Street and some suits dragged through the street coupled with some citizen evictions in the posher neighborhoods. No actual looting though, because then we would lose the self righteousness we save for black people.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a riot on Wall Street and some suits dragged through the street coupled with some citizen evictions in the posher neighborhoods. No actual looting though, because then we would lose the self righteousness we save for black people.
    You would advocate blood and destruction as a way to protest Capitalism ? ..Why don't you pack your pink tutu,your Satin Fringed Parasol and join the Socialist mob this weekend ?:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Bloomy should go back to his roots and rejoin the Democrats Party. His support of a government jobs program is wrong headed. Nothing like a doom and gloom Democrat or a RINO from the land of Oz in the northeast. Furthermore, he needs to worry about the exodus of taxpayers leaving NYC, and the unemployment rate going up to 8.7% in August.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You would advocate blood and destruction as a way to protest Capitalism ? ..Why don't you pack your pink tutu,your Satin Fringed Parasol and join the Socialist mob this weekend ?:D
    I think that every two hundred years or so, the ruling class needs to be reminded of some simple math.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a riot on Wall Street and some suits dragged through the street coupled with some citizen evictions in the posher neighborhoods............
    What an absolutely asinine statement. Surely, you can't believe that posting such drivel will enhance your credibility.

    In what way would these sorts of activity benefit anyone? Anyone at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I think that every two hundred years or so, the ruling class needs to be reminded of some simple math.
    Don't fret. At the rate we are going because of moral decay and economic disaster, we are on the road to becoming a third world country. However, the extermination of liberals and progressives would save the day.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    What an absolutely asinine statement. Surely, you can't believe that posting such drivel will enhance your credibility.

    In what way would these sorts of activity benefit anyone? Anyone at all.
    He hates people that have more than him and consider them evil. He lives for the day that he will have his single wide mobile home paid off, passage of fags marrying fags and has a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out. Simply stated, his mind is just fucked up. :eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I think that every two hundred years or so, the ruling class needs to be reminded of some simple math.
    I believe this is what elections are for.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Who does NovaHeart believe "the ruling class" is?

    Obama, who came from nowhere and had nothing?
    Clinton, who came from nowhere and had nothing?
    Carter?
    Reagan?
    Lacarnut?

    Who?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •