Thread: The World's Verdict Will Be Harsh If The US Rejects The Man It Yearns For

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You're way too stupid to be reasoned with, but I'll bite. I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy America more than Europe, but everyone isn't like you. Hold on -- I know your first inclination is to bomb those people until they are more like you -- but calm down. Its OK for people to be different than you and want different things, it doesn't make them "wrong", "stupid" or anything else.

Funny how you fail to apply that stand to Conservatives.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Send him to Europe with our compliments. :mad:
    Countries like Britain always prefered Clinton over Obama. Obviously France and Germany will take him though.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Funny how you fail to apply that stand to Conservatives.
    Its a fight to push my policies over your policies. If it offends you too much then stay out of it.

You're way too stupid to be reasoned with, but I'll bite. I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy America more than Europe, but everyone isn't like you. Hold on -- I know your first inclination is to bomb those people until they are more like you -- but calm down. Its OK for people to be different than you and want different things, it doesn't make them "wrong", "stupid" or anything else.

I'm stupid, dude look at most of your posts on this board. You could be the poster child for stupid.

And in addition to not caring what they want, I also don't care how they live. Also when did i say they were wrong or stupid....Now you on the other hand.

You truly are dumber than a box of rocks.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    I'm stupid, dude look at most of your posts on this board. You could be the poster child for stupid.

And in addition to not caring what they want, I also don't care how they live. Also when did i say they were wrong or stupid....Now you on the other hand.

You truly are dumber than a box of rocks.
    How do you feel about the war in Iraq?

Pretty damn good actually, But I do wish that Iran would have won the asshole lottery.

Eyelids
    Good, now dont say you dont care about how people live overseas.

God, walked right into that one. DEPRA DERP.

Good, now dont say you dont care about how people live overseas.

God, walked right into that one. DEPRA DERP.
    Again how so?

Once again, I don't care how they live, but when they become a threat to my way of life, fuck em bomb them into the stone age, which isn't hard considering they already have one foot there anyway.

We should have taken care of sadamm in 91 it would have been easy, I know I was there. You were probably still pooping yellow then.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    Again how so?

Once again, I don't care how they live, but when they become a threat to my way of life, fuck em bomb them into the stone age, which isn't hard considering they already have one foot there anyway.

We should have taken care of sadamm in 91 it would have been easy, I know I was there. You were probably still pooping yellow then.
    What threat did Saddam Hussein seriously pose? Iran is even more tame.

Eyelids
    Argh, I already regret that.