Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I'm sure that is a very big reason for their low approval rating, however the poll reported by Fox shows that people blamed congressional R's 45% while they blamed congressional D's 19%.

Most Americans in multiple polls prefer tax cuts on the wealthy being raised over cutting social security or medicare:

That's just the opinion of the public
    The only poll that really matters is the election in November 2012. If you actually believe Obama is going to retain power, you are more delusional than I thought.

I think the Republicans went a little too far too hard with their Obama derangement syndrome. Voters are seeing through it.
    You said you didn't like Obama and wouldn't vote for him , but you constantly have your lips wrapped around his valve stem.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

CBS lol.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

If the public supposedly blames the Republicans, it's an indication of the low level of our education system. I read in our local rag that the SAT scores are the lowest in about 40 years. Many of the teachers are so into their union allegiance and the need for political correctness that our kids aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the world.

It's sad if these polls are true.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You said you didn't like Obama and wouldn't vote for him , but you constantly have your lips wrapped around his valve stem.
    I'm not Jewish but I don't just accept anti-semitism around me. If an anti-semite is spewing nonsense about Jewish conspiracies and the like, I will call them out on it.

I really don't support Bush but if someone says Bush planned 9/11 then I'll call them an idiot.

It's not that complicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

I think the Republicans went a little too far too hard with their Obama derangement syndrome. Voters are seeing through it.
    Yeah, that would explain the thrashing the DIMoTardians are receiving at the elections. If people are blaming Republicans for anything that the DIMTURDS are doing, they are uninformed and/or stupid. The poll does not measure intelligence or political knowledge.
    The GOP is not getting credit for trying to DO something while the DIMoCRAPS obstruct their bills.
    Last edited by AmPat; 09-18-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

If "the public" hats the GOP so much...someone explain what just happened in NY District 9.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    If "the public" hats the GOP so much...someone explain what just happened in NY District 9.
    Dingdingding!