Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    I think he put a shiny new lure out behind his boat and the RNC ran right up and bit it.:D
    No, I think that he fell into a trap. Who knew that the man who was "too clever" isn't clever at all?

Obama just doesn't connect with regular people. He sent in Biden to STL yesterday to talk to a bunch of union guys and blue collar folks at Mehlville High School (said so on the front page of our liberal rag, the STL Post-Dispatch). It was during the day, so I suspect a large majority of the audience was comprised of high school kids at a mandatory assembly.

That smarmy bas**rd. He's sounding all "country" and saying "they seize on an innocent remark".

How can anyone be stupid enough to fall for his BS.

Obama is on the air now (fox news) at a campaign appearance. He's making fun of the lipstick on a pig comment. He thinks it's funny and is sort of smirky about it. Now he's trying to say that it's hurting the country. He's saying it's a serious time, trying to cover up his remark. I've noticed he didn't say it wasn't directed at Palin.

Funny, he doesn't have that phony Southern accent today.

Boy, the hen house is going to be noisy today. :p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

This thread's too quiet:

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

This one's from DU

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    At this late date, I wonder how many people would even recognize the word "spade" used in that context.
    Trust me, if Black Hole can be taken as a racisl slur, they'd jump all over that one.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Trust me, if Black Hole can be taken as a racisl slur, they'd jump all over that one.
    Who you call "they", my Brother?:p

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    How can anyone be stupid enough to fall for his BS.
    "You see, my friends..."

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Who you call "they", my Brother?:p
    You know, them.:D

Actually, they are blacks and liberals. Mostly liberals. White liberals are way more offended by terms considered racist towards blacks than blacks are. Go figure.

When's the last time a liberal was outraged over the terms cracker, honky, redneck, etc.?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad