Thread: Wednesday Willies!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    I saw a post earlier about some kid kicking Ric Flairs ass. You see it? If not...some dude kicked Ric Flairs ass. :p

Long day at work and I'm glad to be home...

TOTD: I have never been a part of a union but have had to deal with them in my professional life. I would never join one, mostly because what I know of them, it seems like a HUGE scam. I won't share my union stories here because I'm sure they are all similar but it is so pathetic how they act, insofar as how they try to "recruit" others, etc. Unions might've worked many many years ago, but they need to go away now.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I saw a post earlier about some kid kicking Ric Flairs ass. You see it? If not...some dude kicked Ric Flairs ass. :p
    I saw it, but really didn't know how to reply. First, it's unfortunate that the potential Republican governor of NC got himself into such a position (although not totally out of character :D). Second, it's not surprising that a 22 year old guy can beat up a 55+ year old man. Thirdly, some people, given their disabilities, have lots of time on their hands (my post that referenced the Nature Boy was a pretty light hearted post).

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    First, it's unfortunate that the potential Republican governor of NC got himself into such a position (although not totally out of character :D).
    I didn't even know he was running. He needs to get back in the gym and even the score.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Another wrestler is running for office? Stop the insanity!!!:eek:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Another wrestler is running for office? Stop the insanity!!!:eek:
    Technically he's not (thus the use of the word "potential"). Flair's name was circulated as a potential R candidate during the last NC governor's race. But, now that he's gotten beaten up by his potential son-in-law, I guess we could look at "the Rowdy One" as a replacement. :D