1. #1 The Tasteless Lecher Channel brings you... 
    ...Prosti-Tots!
    (snip)

For two years now, the tasteless titans of the cable channel TLC have been exploiting the spectacle of hyper-ambitious stage mothers parading around "beauty queens" just barely out of diapers in thousand-dollar gowns. The program is titled "Toddlers and Tiaras."?

(snip)

On ABC's daytime talk show "The View," co-host Sherri Shepherd was outraged. "If you think pedophiles are not watching this show, I've got a bridge I want to sell you." Even other reality TV stars like the Kardashians were proclaiming TLC has gone too far.?

This scandal came just one week after TLC was forced to pull its Facebook page because of the deluge of negative comments over an episode that featured a little girl named Maddy dressed up to look like Dolly Parton, complete with wig and fake breasts and buttocks. The little girl stuck out her altered rear end and bounced around like a streetwalker.?

(snip)

What did TLC have to say for itself after the latest "prosti-tot" incident? Did the network try to say "all in good fun" or bleat about artistic license??

It simply said "No comment." This has a strong odor of "The public be damned."?

(snip)
    Sick! Really sick........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    ...Prosti-Tots!
    Sick! Really sick........
    ...JonBenét Patricia Ramsey ?

That's just the market responding to ratings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

TLC-Tasteless Lecher Channel. I love it. I can't even look at photos of the little girls from those pageants without shuddering.

I remember the good old days on TLC, when they had awesome shows like "Great Castles of Europe".