1. #1 Television Commercials 
    Is there a reason why TV commercials goes out of their way to be overly stupid? Now, being an advertising major in college, I understand the concept behind trying to make a commercial memorable so the product is remembered but there's a difference between memorable and being so stupid that it turns you off of the product. Case in point, I may never darken the parking lot of Dairy Queen for the rest of my life thanks to their incredibly stupid commercials. Anyone else have any commercials that are so bad that it keeps you away from the product?

Banned
    Hey! I love bubbles with kitties in them!

I won't eat at Quiznos because of those stupid ads a few years ago featuring critters that were supposed to be hamsters. Restaurants shouldn't use rodents for their ads. It's funny when Kia does it, though.

We have better sub options in Detroit, anyway. We have Tubby's, and we have Mancino's for grinders.

Oh absolutely. I have a really low threshold for irritation with ads. Lucky for you, you won't get to see them. But they do make you remember the product, I only remember the really good and the really bad ones.