Thread: Why we should worry about Turkey's PM, Erdogan...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They think they have Israel on the ropes. Israel's military is better-equipped and better trained, plus virtually every adult in the nation has military experience. The Israeli leadership is also smarter than any of the leaders of the countries that surround it.

Iran's leader is a hateful little bastard, but most of the citizens of his nation realize it at this point. The Syrian leadership is barely hanging on and Egypt has not stablized yet from it's revolution.

Ask the vaunted IDF how they made out the last time they attacked southern Lebanon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Ask the vaunted IDF how they made out the last time they attacked southern Lebanon.
    Force to force, the IDF is almost invincible in the ME. It's when politics gets into the equation that things get screwed up.
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Force to force, the IDF is almost invincible in the ME. It's when politics gets into the equation that things get screwed up.
    When you launch an offensive and want to win without hurting any of your enemies what do you expect.
    You don't call your enemy house to house and tell them you are going to attack so be careful.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-09-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    You might say that about the US too but the extremists are making real asses out of our hot shots with their high tech junk. It isn't the troops fault but the fault of the idiots in head shed who sent them there.

The invinciible IDF went home from southern Lebanon with their tails between their legs. Invinciible force is not all that effective in an assymetrical war because it is like swatting flys with a sledge hammer. All you do is wear yourself out.