Thread: Mitt Romney: A Liberal's Liberal Republican

1. #1 Mitt Romney: A Liberal's Liberal Republican 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The most prominent candidate for the GOP nomination is former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. ...the darling of the GOP establishment. George Will lists him as one of the few serious presidential candidates. But should Romney be the GOP's presidential nominee? The answer is "absolutely not." Although there is no "perfect conservative," and although conservatives have serious issues with every candidate running, Mitt Romney is nothing more than a strident liberal masquerading as a moderate. As Selwyn Duke rightly wrote in 2007, Romney is the Barack Obama of the GOP. Every Republican has made his share of mistakes, but Romney is...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...epublican.html

It seems like the media likes Romney more than potential GOP primary voters.

And you know what, I will proudly vote for him over Obama if he becomes the nominee as should everyone who cares about this country.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    And you know what, I will proudly vote for him over Obama if he becomes the nominee as should everyone who cares about this country.
    If it comes down to it most of us will. Let's just hope wiser choices are made in the primaries or not much will be gained.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It seems like the media likes Romney more than potential GOP primary voters.
    and that should tell you something Noonie.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    It's starting to look like McCain/Obama all over again ? ...AKA RINO/RINO/FAR LEFT LIBERAL !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    It's starting to look like McCain/Obama all over again ? ...AKA RINO/RINO/FAR LEFT LIBERAL !
    We have plenty of time to remedy that before the primary's, let's not let the media or Rino's pick our candidates this time!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If it comes down to it most of us will. Let's just hope wiser choices are made in the primaries or not much will be gained.
    Any SOB that has has supported socialized meds past or present will never get my vote. A RINO like Romney will destroy the Repub. party. He did that when he was Gov. of MA. The party was in shambles at the end of his term. He is a liberal thru and thru.