Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    Religion and racism, the last bastions of one who has totally lost the argument.

To be black (Negroid), white (Caucasoid), yellow (Mongoloid), or brown (generally "Malayan") is the product of inheritance as dictated by nature. In other words, it's natural! And the most basic natural need of any specie is to reproduce.

Homosexuality is a learned defense developed in response to stressful situations. That's been demonstrated in laboratory experiments by overcrowding rats of either gender alone in cages. Homosexual behavior can also seen in all-male and all-female prisons. What constitutes stress depends on the individual's ability to deal with everyday conflicts and varies from individual to individual.

Fortunately, homosexuals seldom choose to reproduce the natural way.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Should the policies of a civilian controlled military be put to a vote of the officers and enlisted?
    No, that's part of the Constitution. But we should be a lot more careful who we put in the civilian positions that control the military. Giving Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and the rest of the DNC political power of any kind is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenaged boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I think part of the conservative opposition to all things related to homosexuality is, to put it simply: "if one thing taboo becomes acceptable, then all things taboo become acceptable"..

:eek:
    Well, part of the left's love of homosexuality is that when you weaken one taboo, you weaken them all, and the left has made it quite clear that they seek to remake sexual morality, marriage, the nature of the family and everything else that they can get their hands on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    The Japanese have been doing this long before the internet.

~QC
    This is why you should never order the calimari if it's too fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    i know you are but what am i
    Seven years old, apparently.
    Why are u harassing and bullying me?
    Nobody is harassing and bullying you. You are eliciting responses based on what you write. If you write drivel, you will be treated like a troll.

I'm gay and i hate bigots and homophobes.
    Yeah, we got that. We also don't care. Your sexual proclivities don't entitle you to automatic credibility on this issue.
    And all i can say is i'm glad DADT has been lifted.
    Yes, we get that. You've made it quite clear. But, since you also lack the conviction to sign up and do a htich in the armed force of your choice, it's pretty obvious that your commitment to this is pretty shallow. You talk the talk, but you will let someone else walk the walk. Typical.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, that's part of the Constitution. But we should be a lot more careful who we put in the civilian positions that control the military. Giving Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and the rest of the DNC political power of any kind is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenaged boys.

Well, part of the left's love of homosexuality is that when you weaken one taboo, you weaken them all, and the left has made it quite clear that they seek to remake sexual morality, marriage, the nature of the family and everything else that they can get their hands on.

This is why you should never order the calimari if it's too fresh.

Seven years old, apparently.

Nobody is harassing and bullying you. You are eliciting responses based on what you write. If you write drivel, you will be treated like a troll.

Yeah, we got that. We also don't care. Your sexual proclivities don't entitle you to automatic credibility on this issue.

Yes, we get that. You've made it quite clear. But, since you also lack the conviction to sign up and do a htich in the armed force of your choice, it's pretty obvious that your commitment to this is pretty shallow. You talk the talk, but you will let someone else walk the walk. Typical.
    Dude,i'm no troll.

Trolling - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory messages
    And speaking as a member of the deviantart Anti-Troll club i'm very insulted,and hope you take back what you said.

This isn't dArt. . . there are very different rules out here. . . each board/ community has different rules. No one here will soft-glove you on first brush if you have an unpopular opinion...even if you are an Aspie. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    This isn't dArt. . . there are very different rules out here. . . each board/ community has different rules. No one here will soft-glove you on first brush if you have an unpopular opinion...even if you are an Aspie. :p

~QC
    Sorry,of course yesterday it seemed i couldn't wake up,even after i drank coffee.
    Last edited by hai; 09-26-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Why is it that when you Libs try to prove a point about something allegedly happening today...you always have to reach back 150-200 years ago.

That doesn't prove anything except how stupid your argument really is.
    I was responding to Zathras post:

I'm sick and fucking tired of you gays saying they've been treated as bad or worse as the blacks and other minorities in America.

Zathras is denying the HISTORY of discrimination and the severity of the treatment of gay people relative to blacks or other minorities. My post showed that it was once a capital crime to be gay in our culture. These laws didn't disappear over night. Most of the artifacts of these laws, ie homosexuality as a felony, were enforced until recently, and selective enforced at that. Lawrence went a long way to nullify these laws, but just as Illinois tries to end run the Second Amendment, some politicians and governments try to end-run the spirit and letter of Lawrence.

My response was appropriate. If you like I can walk you through the entire history of the country and its unconstitutional treatment of gay people. We can start at almost any given point in time if you think that colonial times are too old and boring. Would you like to chat about the 1940's or 1950's? How about the 1990's?
    While you were hanging yourself , on someone else's words
    Dying to believe in what you heard
    I was staring straight into the shining sun

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Well it damn sure shouldn't be the policy of our civilian "leaders" to use us as a social experiment like some damn ant farm.
    I find it interesting that you keep an "us and them" mentality, despite your awareness that the "us" is not of a single race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or political persuasion. When you say "us" you're referring to what you consider "real Americans" or "real soldiers" aren't you? Could you define that for US?
    While you were hanging yourself , on someone else's words
    Dying to believe in what you heard
    I was staring straight into the shining sun

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I was responding to Zathras post:

I'm sick and fucking tired of you gays saying they've been treated as bad or worse as the blacks and other minorities in America.

Zathras is denying the HISTORY of discrimination and the severity of the treatment of gay people relative to blacks or other minorities. My post showed that it was once a capital crime to be gay in our culture. These laws didn't disappear over night. Most of the artifacts of these laws, ie homosexuality as a felony, were enforced until recently, and selective enforced at that. Lawrence went a long way to nullify these laws, but just as Illinois tries to end run the Second Amendment, some politicians and governments try to end-run the spirit and letter of Lawrence.

My response was appropriate. If you like I can walk you through the entire history of the country and its unconstitutional treatment of gay people. We can start at almost any given point in time if you think that colonial times are too old and boring. Would you like to chat about the 1940's or 1950's? How about the 1990's?
    Oh please...save the drama for your mama Nova. I knew you'd come in here trying to pass the false notion that gays have had it so rough in this country. Too bad you're blinded by your pathetic agenda to see just what a falacy this is.

Gays have been slaves? Had fire hoses and dogs turned on them? Seperate drinking fountains and bathrooms? Entire communities wiped out by men on horseback? Their churches burned and bombed? Seperate seating on busses?

Get back to me when you can prove this has happened in the same amount as has happened to the blacks in this country.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Sorry,of course yesterday it seemed i couldn't wake up,even after i drank coffee.
    So I take it you haven't gone to the local recruiter and signed up for a hitch in the US Military?

I'm surprised since you, as a supporter of DADT going away and self admitted gay, wouldn't rush right down and sign at the earliest opportunity.

By the way, that's sarcasm if you couldn't figure it out.
    Last edited by Zathras; 09-26-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.