1. #1 The Makeup Thread 
    I just came from an event at a MAC store. . .I swore I wouldn't buy nothin, but. . .of course, I bought a long wearing lipstick... MAC long wear lip creme in "Extended Play"

And some blush that I'll probably use as eyeshadow in Frankly Scarlet

I also went to a place called inglot. . . where if you're familiar with the Mary Kay system of picking out customized pallets, it's the SAME THING, but for pretty much every damn thing. You can play with the colors to your hearts content like a 5 y/o girl. And they are Polish-based. If you know your Polish history... support Polish based businesses along with American ones. :D My vodka is polish, and now my makeup might be too. :p

So yeah, I bought some sh!t there too. Funny thing is, I don't wear a whole shedload of make up in real life. Just really dramatic eye shadow, lip stick and gloss and I'm good to go. But after 6 months of dancing, and another 2-3 months occasionally making up adult actors and dancers (while working at the bookstore). And since I'm pretty much "in public view" at the medium-end department store I work at, I've acquired a whole raft of stuff and advice on how to wear it.

I know you ladies have acquired stuff too... what do you LOVE and swear you cannot live without? What do you hate and hope they burn the factory down that made it? Cream v. Powder foundation? Is eye shadow primer really necessary ?

I mean, it's the estrogen area... may as well talk about it here. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

I wear LANCOME and Estee Lauder. I prefer Lancome lipsticks and pressed powder. I always buy my makeup when they are having the freebie give away specials. I have gotten my favorite lipstick colors through those. I prefer Estee Lauder foundation.
    I use Avon moisturizers at night, not religiously, but regularly. I have tattooed eye liner but it's wearing a bit out, so I use black eyeliner on top of it to make it darker.
    I use Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Midnight Black.

I don't wear make up on a daily basis..but that's what I wear when I do.

I find it much faster to get ready for work if I don't wear make up. :p

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I find it much faster to get ready for work if I don't wear make up. :p
    Maybe you should start. I recommend a light concealer.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

My absolute favourite it Max Factor's Lip Finity. It goes on in the morning and stays on all day, you only need to reapply the gloss after eating. I wouldn't buy anything else.

Dang. I thought this thread was going to be about two girls who got into a fight and now are making up.

I want my money back:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Dang. I thought this thread was going to be about two girls who got into a fight and now are making up.

I want my money back:mad:
    Oh my!

Want Linda#s and I to go at it again, huh? :D

Only kidding, was fun sort of ... but not very nice thing to do.

Read starting at message #6 http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=42634

~ Auntie Mame ... :p
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 09-24-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980