Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Eric Holder's Name Mentioned in Fast and Furious Recordings 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7381749n

In a series of secretly recorded audio tapes believe to have been recorded last March and obtained by CBS News, an Arizona gun dealer and an ATF agent involved with ATF's "Fast and Furious" operation worried about the unraveling scandal.

The tapes were made just weeks after CBS News broke the story in February.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_16...-10391695.html

Boom...
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Well this kinda flies in the face of Holder's denial that he knew anything about what was going on.

If this is verified that he knew this thing was going bad and did nothing to stop it...he's toast.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Well this kinda flies in the face of Holder's denial that he knew anything about what was going on.

If this is verified that he knew this thing was going bad and did nothing to stop it...he's toast.
    From your lips to God's ear.

But the Dept. of Injustice can simply choose not to investigate, and president hussein can simply invoke Executive Privilege.

...however, that all disappears when out of office. Watch the chopped up hard drives, burn bags and shredders.........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    But the Dept. of Injustice can simply choose not to investigate, and president hussein can simply invoke Executive Privilege.

...however, that all disappears when out of office. Watch the chopped up hard drives, burn bags and shredders.........
    One of the positive things about a bureaucracy like the DOJ is that there will always be people in it with their own axes to grind, or even with their integrity intact, who squirrel away the goods when the 'Scorched earth, back to the Fatherland!' orders go out. They'll bring it out when it's safe and not just futile to do it, providing the next administration has the balls to serve up justice to the wrongdoers in the outgoing one.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

ummmmm....... ok

I'm thinking over easy
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Nothing will happen til O's out of office. They'll just continue lying through their teeth.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Power CUer
    This is one I put my tinfoil hat on for. I believe that the Mexican drug trade has the backing of American intelligence agencies (for money laundering and profiteering purposes) and Holder's program was a way of getting guns to the drug lords. Flame away at me, but I really don't trust the government anymore.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    CBS News is busting Holder's chops on this. Which is kinda surprising coming from a pro obama network.

CBS News is reporting that new documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed on Operation Fast and Furious, which allowed guns to cross the border into Mexico and into the hand of drug cartels (one of them was used in the killing of a U.S. border agent), as early as July 2010.

The problem? That "directly contradicts his statement to Congress" that he really only became aware of the matter a few weeks before the congressional hearing in 2011, reports CBS.

And here is one of the documents obtained by CBS talking about Fast and Furious and labeled as a memorandum to the attorney general back in 2010.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    wonder if he's pissed someone off over there
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry