Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 True Class Always Finds A Way 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Our genius president has done it again. In a group photo of national leaders at the Open Government Partnership event at the United Nations, President Ego decided to wave at the camera, blocking the face of the man standing next to him, so it is not possible to identify him.

Ordinarily, I would suspect this is a photshopped image. But it comes to us via Obamaphillic MSNBC, and is credited to Allan Tannenbaum-Pool / Getty Images. Because it is copyrighted, we can't show you the entire photo, only a thumbnail, so click on over to MSNBC here, and see for yourself.

If George W. Bush had done this, it would be on the front page of the New York Times, and every broadcast network news show.

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...or-group-photo

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ama_photo.html

I'm more concerned at the very puzzling message CNN attributes to him, saying both that the US backs Israel but the Palestininians deserve a state. This kind of 'Having it both ways' approach doesn't make the one you end up going against any happier, and it makes the one you finally do support completely distrust you. WTF is he thinking???

He's thinking of a two state solution. Which is the solution forcefully and continually rejected by the palestinians.

He's blocking the face of the Mongolian ambassador. Which is a good thing. We don't owe Mongolia any money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    He's blocking the face of the Mongolian ambassador. Which is a good thing. We don't owe Mongolia any money.

LOL

president hussein is the classic narssisist, and the definition of a narcissist is: a person who has an inordinate fascination with oneself. That's what the pic is all about!

I can't wait for 2012, but I fear what will happen between now and then...........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    It's also good for the Mongolian ambasador. He can deny ever standing next to The 0bumbler. :D
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Call me skeptic, but that's gotta be photo shopped..Even Obumbler' not that stupid...well...I hope not

Quote Originally Posted by rjas77 View Post
    Call me skeptic, but that's gotta be photo shopped..Even Obumbler' not that stupid...well...I hope not
    .........hmmmm, your hope runneth out!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Photographer Allan Tannenbaum, who according to Getty Images is the man who took the photo.

I thought the hidden man was the Ambassador from Mongolia, but it is Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, Prime Minister of Mongolia.