1. #1 Muslim Woman Runs for President of France 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A BURQA-WEARING Frenchwoman has declared her intention to run for the presidency against Nicolas Sarkozy.

Kenza Drider styles herself the Freedom Candidate.....Her campaign literature shows her in her full veil standing in front of a line of police - an act made illegal by French legislation banning the burqa in public in April.....Mrs Drider declared her unlikely candidacy yesterday, part of a movement mounting an attack on the new law....."When a woman wants to maintain her freedom, she must be bold," she said

President Sarkozy argues the veil imprisons women. Polls show most French people support the ban, which authorities estimate affects fewer than 2,000 women. Mrs Drider declared her candidacy in Meaux, the city east of Paris run by senior conservative MP and Sarkozy ally Jean-Francois Cope.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/news...run.6841083.jp

COMMENTS:
    Maybe Sarkozy can have Dominique Strauss-Kahn, get into her Burqa and molest her..?

That comment is pretty disgusting. A prime example of why I'm glad to not have anything to do with FR, assuming it's not your own.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Sonnabend
    It isn't a FR comment, or if it is, I can't find a link to the FR thread on this topic. Perhaps Megi can clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    It isn't a FR comment, or if it is, I can't find a link to the FR thread on this topic. Perhaps Megi can clarify.
    Neither could I, and the original link has no comments section either. Guess I shouldn't be suprised that Megi thinks there is something cool about sexually assualting women.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Megi...take a couple of days off.
    May the FORCE be with you!