Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Maxine Waters: Republicans Eat Obama’s Food, Drink His Beer, Then ‘Try to Kill Him’ 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Congresswoman Maxine Waters offered some advice for President Barack Obama Thursday: It’s time to drop the Super Bowl parties and beer summits with the Republicans and stand up and fight them..... Speaking at a Congressional Black Caucus legislative conference in Washington, the California Democrat said Obama’s “been very nice” in his negotiations with Republicans, but now he needs to fight harder..... “He’s been on the other side of the aisle talking with people. ...... He’s invited them up to the White House to have beer. He’s invited them to come and watch the Super Bowl games,” Waters said, as reported by The Hill. “He’s done all of that, and when they eat his food and drink his beer and leave, then they go and try to kill him .”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/maxi...y-to-kill-him/

COMMENTS:

His Food...Where does she think the money to buy the Food and beer comes from ?

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    has Maxine been getting reality mixed up with fiction? :eek:

I'm sure our Song of Ice and Fire fans will get it....

RW for a hint ;) lol
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Did he actually partake of the salt and bread???
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Congresswoman Maxine Waters offered some advice for President Barack Obama Thursday: It’s time to drop the Super Bowl parties and beer summits with the Republicans and stand up and fight them..... Speaking at a Congressional Black Caucus legislative conference in Washington, the California Democrat said Obama’s “been very nice” in his negotiations with Republicans, but now he needs to fight harder..... “He’s been on the other side of the aisle talking with people. ...... He’s invited them up to the White House to have beer. He’s invited them to come and watch the Super Bowl games,” Waters said, as reported by The Hill. “He’s done all of that, and when they eat his food and drink his beer and leave, then they go and try to kill him .”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/maxi...y-to-kill-him/

COMMENTS:

His Food...Where does she think the money to buy the Food and beer comes from ?
    "Dat's Obama muny. He be rich and he gonna gib all usins sum dat Obama bucks."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

no BFD. she just missed another shock therapy treatment
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

She's been to too many parties in Los Angeles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    He’s invited them up to the White House to have beer. He’s invited them to come and watch the Super Bowl games,” Waters said, as reported by The Hill. “He’s done all of that, and when they eat his food and drink his beer and leave, then they go and try to kill him .”
    She will ratchet it up the next time and accuse Repubs of wanting to lynch Obummer.

It's not his beer or food if it was paid for with government funds.

There is a word I'd like to use for Waters but forum rules prohibit it but if there is a true definition of that word, she is it.

Oh person-of-color, please.