Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 SW:TOR Release Date! 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Got the email this morning, 12/20/2011 :D:D:D:D:D

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/09...-old-republic/

Think WoW might be put on hold for a bit :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

SWTOR has already killed WoW for me. I cancelled my account 2 days after I got into the beta back in March.

Just waiting for the invite for the next, and possibly last, round of Beta testing.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

yeah, you suck :p I'm going to be pre-ordering it in a couple weeks, got some money coming, going to get the step up from the basic one, i'd get collectors but i'm spending 120 on it.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

I got into one of the open beta's for the weekend :D woot!!

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I got into one of the open beta's for the weekend :D woot!!
    Grats...I don't know if the weekend servers are the same as the one I'm in.

I'm in HK47, name is Dirk'roberts, Republic Trooper.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    SWTOR has already killed WoW for me. I cancelled my account 2 days after I got into the beta back in March.

Just waiting for the invite for the next, and possibly last, round of Beta testing.
    I heard of WOW,just trying to get my account back,somehow the account got locked or something

Contacted the Better Business Bureau some days ago,seriously the customer service for Blizzard sucks if you forget your account name. It's almost like all support has gone to India.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    I heard of WOW,just trying to get my account back.

Contacted the Better Business Bureau some days ago,seriously the customer service for Blizzard sucks if you forget your account name. It's almost like all support has gone to India.
    um...it should be linked to your email. Blizz has a great rep, but when you're dealing with 11 million+ people...it's a bit hard to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    I heard of WOW,just trying to get my account back,somehow the account got locked or something

It's seriuosly not worth the effort if you haven't played in a while. Blizzard has made the game so easy now it would only take you a few weeks to start from scratch and build yourself up to raiding level.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Grats...I don't know if the weekend servers are the same as the one I'm in.

I'm in HK47, name is Dirk'roberts, Republic Trooper.
    not sure, i'll look, but I'm going to play a Bounty Hunter :D

though I will try out everything at lest

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    It's seriuosly not worth the effort if you haven't played in a while. Blizzard has made the game so easy now it would only take you a few weeks to start from scratch and build yourself up to raiding level.
    pretty much....just start a new account it's free to play from 1-20 with BC content (Belf's and Draenei)