Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I know for the most part they'll never admit it, but this whole "Protest" has turned into a joke.

Rock on losers. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I know for the most part they'll never admit it, but this whole "Protest" has turned into a joke.

Rock on losers. :D
    Looks like it started out as a joke and fell apart from there

The thread looks like it's picking up!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Go to Zombie. He has a photo collection of the protest in both New York and San Fran. Sad group of hippies protesting without a clue.

One of my more fav.

This will show those greedy capitalist by burning our money!
    At least they're only burning ones. Obumbler is burning trillions.:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Go to Zombie. He has a photo collection of the protest in both New York and San Fran. Sad group of hippies protesting without a clue.
    Yeah, the LA and San Fran protests were both hysterical.
    I'm not sure which one I liked better:
    The LA one, where the liberal protestor idiots unwittingly scheduled their little protest to be at the same time and on the same street as a large, completely unrelated block party in which the innocent partiers easily outnumbered the like 20 protestors; Or, the San Francisco one, in which Zombie (In a rare bit of active resistance against the protestor freaks, Zombie's usually more of a passive observer) helped shoot down each of their proposed "Direct actions" by getting to the places in question before the freaks could and notifying the security guards in advance so they could lock the freaks out! There, too, the protestor freaks were outnumbered by a larger group of basic civilians enjoying innocent entertainment (A crowd that had gathered to watch a group of breakdancers).
    God bless Zombie!
    btw, here's an awesome parody video about the whole thing that I found:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZkdv...3spTxw&index=1

Excellent!!!!! RAGE!!!!!!!:D

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Excellent!!!!! RAGE!!!!!!!:D

Kahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn....

Meh...why not?
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    MM is now chiming - ahem... chinning in.

"They have taken our democracy and formed it into a 'kleptocracy.'"

Michael Moore explains the "Occupy Wall Street" protest in NYC and incites viewers to take the protest to their local bank:

I wonder how many idiots are going to take this to heart and walk into their local branch and be arrested for acting like a fool.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 09-25-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Here is a good bottom line description for you...

MADem (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-25-11 07:51 AM
    Response to Reply #16

22. POPULAR rebellion--that's the key. Not a "cool kidz" rebellion...a popular rebellion.

Popular rebellions include fat people and polyester. They include old people in sensible shoes. They include tired, weary middle aged people, not all of whom are screaming liberals.

This Wall Street effort was plainly a private party, not a popular rebellion--and a poorly organized/executed one, too.

MADem (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-25-11 07:22 AM
    Response to Reply #10

18. +1 Fact is, you need chubby middle aged people in unfashionable clothing, and geezers with canes and sensible rain hats to round out a good protest that the media will want to cover. You also need real numbers--not just a few college kids taking a break from the books to go "play demonstrator," and get their picture taken by tourists doing the looky-loo.

It can't be just young kids in hoodies, skinny jeans and vans with an interminable list of demands, each one starting out with "This is our ONE demand"--I mean, really. I will confess I was a bit disappointed to not see the classic "Free Mumia" on their way-too-long list.

I likened the Wall Street thing to Spring Break, a bit early, for the politically active college set--all they needed was a giant beach ball (with or without FREE MUMIA scrawled on the side of it).

Read it and weep DUmmies, one of your own nails it. Your dreams of...whatever...are over.

Oh and I just saw this gem from white_wolf...

white_wolf (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-25-11 12:58 AM
    Response to Reply #20

23. Capital is the enemy. The working class should own and control the means of production and have full access to the fruits of their labor. If the capitalists want access to it, then they can get off their pampered asses and do some work.

The vast majority of the people in the world are working class. A mass strike could cripple the system and grind it to a halt. How long would the capitalist last when food stops getting delivered to stores, when gas stops being delivered to gas stations, when their cars break down and mechanics refuse to fix them, when their water supply is cut off, etc. Their pawns in Washington wouldn't be able to help them in that case.

Probable pic of white_wolf: :D