09-26-2011, 09:34 AM
Both the Federal Reserve and the Post Office are publicly chartered (by the Federal government) corporations.
Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
09-26-2011, 10:20 AM
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
- It concentrated the nation's financial strength in a single institution.
- It exposed the government to control by foreign interests.
- It served mainly to make the rich richer.
- It exercised too much control over members of Congress.
- It favored northeastern states over southern and western states.
- Banks are controlled by a few select families.
- Banks have a long history of instigating wars between nations, forcing them to borrow funding to pay for them.
sounds familiar doesn't it? Dems haven't changed their tune in almost 200 years. While there needed to be changes and some regulation put in place that lead to the massive land speculation that resembled the housing bubble that burst in 2008."Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry
09-27-2011, 04:27 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
Why don't they get some rich liberals to pool their money and open a bank and run it the way they think a bank should be run?
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|