1. #1 Herman Cain's straw poll win in Florida only highlights rethug racism 
    link

Hugabear (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Sep-25-11 07:56 PM
    Original message
    Herman Cain's straw poll win in Florida only highlights rethug racism

Sounds odd to say this, but I believe it's true. For starters, Herman Cain is nowhere remotely qualified to serve as President. Rethugs attacked Obama because of his 'lack of experience' - yet they go and find themselves a black rethug whose claim to fame is making pizza and occasionally filling in for Neil Boortz on his radio show. Does anyone think that if Herman Cain were white, the rethugs would be paying any attention to him? African-American rethugs are very few and far between, so rethugs tend to gravitate towards them and heavily promote them. It's really no different than someone with a Confederate flag flying in their yard with a "The South will Rise Again" bumper sticker proclaiming they're not racist because they have a black friend. In their desire to disguise their racist policies and views, they support conservative African-Americans with very marginal qualifications (JC Watts, Alan Keyes) or those with questionable backgrounds (Clarence Thomas).

I'm sure that if OJ Simpson were to come out and start publicly bashing Obama, they'd rally around him as well.
    Only to a liberal does a conservative supporting a minority mean that they are RAAACCCIST.

They should get their stories straight.

Conservatives don't support Obama................racism.

Conservatives do support a conservative African American.............racism.

And they wonder why they aren't taken seriously.
    mercymechap (12 posts) Sun Sep-25-11 08:05 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. What if?

What if Caine were to win as the GOP presidential candidate - wouldn't that be a hoot! I wonder how many Republicans/conservatives who claim they are not racist would come out and vote for him? I think that would be poetic justice - their little trick backfiring on them.
    The only thing it would do is show up how racist liberals are because the media can only go so far in protecting them when the person involved is a minority who happens to be running as a conservative for the Presidency.
    rocktivity Donating Member (1000+ posts) J Sun Sep-25-11 08:06 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. I realize the Rethug doesn't want Perry

But I didn't realize they wanted him THIS badly.

:eyes:
    rocktivity

This is the perfect example of Libtards trying to have it both ways on any subject.

If Cain loses = Republicans are racist.

If Cain wins = Republicans are racist.

They will jump to any illogical conclusion they can to continue the meme of Republicans being racist and hope no one notices their Jim Crow...blocking the school door...white sheet wearing lynching past.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    If Cain continues to pick up steam the number of racist posts on DU is going to explode. It's going to be interesting to see how Skinner handles it.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    If Cain continues to pick up steam the number of racist posts on DU is going to explode. It's going to be interesting to see how Skinner handles it.
    I imagine there will either be a blind eye turned towards it or lots of "post removed" littering the DUmp.

You never know with $kimmer which way he will go. Given the fact that it's a Republican I'm guessing the racist posts will be allowed to stand.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

So how did all the people in Fla know to vote for him? Is there an email list?

You know how you can tell a racist? The one's who constantly make race an issue.

I read the thread.... i just...

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
    So how did all the people in Fla know to vote for him? Is there an email list?
    Yes, there is. It's maintained by Karl Rove and Jeb Bush and stored on the VRWC email server.

Cain's winning the straw poll in FL totally goes against the libtard/DUmmie "reality" that Republicans are racists. It's funny to watch the mental gymnastics they have to go through to try to make sense out of Cain's popularity.