Thread: Obama's Freudian Slip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama's Freudian Slip 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    "If...if asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a Jew...uh...as a janitor makes me a warrior for the working class, I wear that with a badge of honor."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTvee...layer_embedded

And yet he claims to be in support of the Jewish people. Forgetting the glaring Freudian slip for a moment, does anyone here think a billionaire would NOT want to pay the same tax rate as a janitor?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

This jsut dovetails with what Henry Waxman said the otehr day after Bob Turner won NY 9:

There are Jews who are trending toward the Republican Party, some of it because of their misunderstanding of Obama’s policies in the Middle East, and some of it, quite frankly, for economic reasons. They feel they want to protect their wealth, which is why a lot of well-off voters vote for Republicans.”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...-because-they/

The Dem's aren't even trying to hide their racism anymore. And yes I know Waxman is a Jew. Doesn't change anything.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If there is anything that Jews understand, very well, it is the concept of depriving them of what they worked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    If there is anything that Jews understand, very well, it is the concept of depriving them of what they worked for.
    You don't have to be Jewish to understand that concept. I'm not a big fan of giving all that we've worked for to the feds for their often stupid boondoggles. Defense is one thing; giveways are something quite different.

Obama is slipping in concealing his own racism. He couldn't have sat in the Rev Wright's church for 20 years without some of it absorbing.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    You don't have to be Jewish to understand that concept. I'm not a big fan of giving all that we've worked for to the feds for their often stupid boondoggles. Defense is one thing; giveways are something quite different.

Obama is slipping in concealing his own racism. He couldn't have sat in the Rev Wright's church for 20 years without some of it absorbing.
    While you don't have to be Jewish to understand that concept, Jews have a lot of experience in the realities of that concept. Before they were gassed, they were stripped of their property.

Two things are true about Obama. One, he is slipping in concealing his own racisim. The other one is he thinks exploiting the racisim in the black community is going to get him reelected.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    ...he thinks exploiting the racisim in the black community is going to get him reelected.
    Considering the unemployment rate among blacks, and their growing disaffection for him, racisim is about the only tool he has left in his kit.........
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

And 'The World's Finest Orator' does it again:

Gaffetastic!… Obama Thanks “Mark” Shirley For $35,800-a-Couple Dinner… His Name Is Jon Shirley

...The fundraiser was held in the 27,000-square toot, art-draped home of former Microsoft chief operating officer Jon Shirley. Obama deemed the art collection unforgettable. But he could not remember the name of his host.

“I was saying to Mark that I wish I had time to just roam around because this is as beautiful a collection as I’ve ever seen. I want to thank Mark . . .” Obama said. A couple of guests said “Jon,” and the president quickly corrected himself....

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Considering the unemployment rate among blacks, and their growing disaffection for him, racisim is about the only tool he has left in his kit.........
    Racisim is the last card in the deck, but it has nothing to do with black unemployment. Unemployment is merely an excuse. It would not be surprising to find the real unemployment rate among blacks to be no different than any other grouping. That is, stripping out the percentage that wouldn't be working anyway. Until the problems underlying black unemployment are dealt with, there is no such thing as solving a black unemployment problem. Just do what the leaders want, keep throwing money at them hoping that if just given enough they will be placated if not satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    This jsut dovetails with what Henry Waxman said the otehr day after Bob Turner won NY 9:

The Dem's aren't even trying to hide their racism anymore. And yes I know Waxman is a Jew. Doesn't change anything.

There are Jews who are trending toward the Republican Party, some of it because of their misunderstanding of Obama’s policies in the Middle East, and some of it, quite frankly, for economic reasons. They feel they want to protect their wealth, which is why a lot of well-off voters vote for Republicans.”
    Thanks for coming out Waxman. This means that DIMoRATS are bad for wealth, something we all knew.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

A buddy of mine in NYC used to refer to those Jews who persisted in voting for Dinkins after the Crown Heights pogrom as the "Cattlecar vote". They were willing to support a candidate who, while not a bigot himself, surrounded himself with openly anti-semitic supporters and staff, out of some misplaced ideological belief in the divinity of Democrats. I don't believe in identity politics, and I wouldn't vote for a Jewish candidate whose policies were anathema to me, but voting for people who openly express their hatred for us has always struck me as insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Shirley, he wasn't serious? :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!