1. #1 UK Police Place Ban on Marching - Assault on Free Speech 
    http://rt.com/news/uk-marching-ban-rights-343/

The UK government has granted police the right to prevent far-right groups from marching through five London boroughs for 30 days, prompting concerns that a dangerous precedent has been set in terms of police power and freedom of expression.

Scotland Yard says it applied for the ban over fears of violence and disorder planned by the English Defence League earlier this month.
    Citing far-right wing anti-Muslim groups, and the recent riots in the UK, police have put up a month-long ban on marching in several areas.

This is an assault on free speech rights and a creep towards a police state.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Sonnabend
    This is an assault on free speech rights and a creep towards a police state.
    More like a suicidal sprint at full speed.

Welcome to Londonistan

It's to stop the English Defense League from speaking out against muslim violence. Particularly muslim violence against British girls and muslim girls that have adopted western dress and manners.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry