Thread: Tuesday Thread

1. #1 Tuesday Thread 
    Banned
    Beautiful night here tonight it is a nice 70 with a slight mist in the air.

TOTD What was your favorite pet either as child or as a adult?
    Just asking because we had to put down my dog last week and she was 17 years old I have been so sad I can not stand it.
    I know it will not bring him back but I have not wanted to do anything but cry and try everything to keep from being sick.
    On a side bar finding out on the 12th of October what the baby is and very excited

I know what you went through. We had to put down a cat earlier this year and we miss him terribly. Sammy. Bar none my most favorite pet. Although my dogs are up there.

It's sunny and around 65 in the D. If the Tigers make it to the World Series, I suspect there will be some cold nights at Comerica Park, with the recent cool weather here.

TOTD: My 13 year old dog, Katie, is the best pet I've ever had. I love my 15 year old cat, too, but Katie really is an awesome dog. She's a norweigian elkhound-she loves kids, is well-behaved and is really gentle overall. There was a tiny stray kitten in my yard this morning and Katie sniffed it, but didn't attack it at all. She's a sweetheart.

Both my pets are getting old. I'm sorry about your dog, partly because I know that day is coming for my babies.