Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Oh, great-Cain won a straw poll. Now he'll NEVER go away 
    EffieBlack (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Sep-25-11 12:57 AM
    Original message
    Oh, great-Cain won a straw poll. Now he'll NEVER go away

Edited on Sun Sep-25-11 01:02 AM by EffieBlack
    He was bad enough before - but now that he's got a little encouragement, he's going to be insufferable.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=433x781138

Hmmmmmm seems to have a bit of racial fringe in there? And the ops handle....effieblack.....seems to be code for F*****black. (I know tinfoil hat time....:D)
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmies are RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::D:D

(except when it's a Democrat.)
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post

Hmmmmmm seems to have a bit of racial fringe in there? And the ops handle....effieblack.....seems to be code for F*****black. (I know tinfoil hat time....:D)
    Nope it is straight up racism in its most vile form. Du mode off.
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post

Dummies won't be happy until justice for blacks is at the end of a rope. Du mode off.
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

Dummies' worst nightmare: Inexperienced, incompetent black liberal president replaced by experienced, competent black conservative president.

lunatica (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-25-11 09:52 AM
    Response to Original message
    12. This poll has a high stench

Smells like a Rovian tactic to me. To get rid of Perry. I'm sure the Bush family rigged it with their Jeb's Florida cronies.
    I assume that post is a joke but it's the DUmp so you never can tell.

There's 14 posts and nobody's called him an Uncle Tom yet. That must be a record for a conservative black person being discussed at the DUmp.

Successful businessman, cancer survivor, great speaker, no nonsense, common sense ...

But he doesn't go on stage and throw a pity/ guilt party for the Moonbats ( which they expect).

No, we see a man who became success by himself, fought a terminal illness and won, and tells people that only to renewal of our nation is their doubts and all the nonsense that Liberals come up with.

The Moonbats see a black man who told them some time ago that his life , his success and his future belongs to him and that everyone else's does too; Herman Cain does not live on their reservation and that's why they hate his guts.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

They hatre Cain's guts because if he is right, and they know he is, then they cannot excuse their culture of laziness on being compassionate. They'll actually have to admit their uselessness and get a job.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post

There's 14 posts and nobody's called him an Uncle Tom yet. That must be a record for a conservative black person being discussed at the DUmp.

Herman Cain provides cover for them. And when you see women and/or minorities who do this.... those are the worst kinds of people in the world.

Sarah Palin
    Michelle Bachmann
    Herman Cain
    Clarence Thomas

I just don't get it.

I dunno... This was around #12. It should get partial uncle tom credit. The dummy knows what Cain is thinking, how it's wrong , and what Cain should think. Most " uncle tom throwers " always know how a minority "should" think. They have the gift of equal parts arrogance and stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I dunno... This was around #12. It should get partial uncle tom credit. The dummy knows what Cain is thinking, how it's wrong , and what Cain should think. Most " uncle tom throwers " always know how a minority "should" think. They have the gift of equal parts arrogance and stupidity.
    Yeah, there's some other posts where they suggest he's a "token" black guy but usually they just come right out with Uncle Tom or house N-word.

I hope someone calls Cain an "Uncle Tom". It would betray their ignorance. Uncle Tom was a good, almost Christ-like character who was beaten to death for refusing to give away the whereabouts of some escaped slaves.

People go around calling each other "an Uncle Tom" (spit on the ground) forgetting that they have never actually read the book, and don't really know the story.

Easy to understand. Uncle Tom's Cabin is an extremely difficult read. I am busy these day wading through Moby Dick, which was written about the same time and is also very difficult.