1. #1 Black Pastor Sues Obama/DNC for Racism 
    we've all heard it. and its posted on here. the CBC screaming racism if anything neg is said about Obozo. including waters. who never graduated from kindergarten

snip

I recently interviewed a man who is suing the Obama administration for racial discrimination–against white people. Normally I wouldn’t describe anyone by their skin color, but it’s interesting to note in this instance that the man filing the lawsuit is Black.

Reverend Wayne Perryman began the lawsuit (case C11-1503) along with journalist Robert Parks because he was fed up with all the rhetoric coming from the left, blaming all of Obama’s failures on race. Perryman and Parks began researching the Democrat Party and became enraged when they noticed the Democrat Party—via their website–was whitewashing their own history.

source

vid included. worth watching. he lets em have it with the bark on.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Fabulous Poster
    It's amazing that someone wants you to read what he has written, but then employs the stupid and childish tactic of omitting the "ic" from the proper noun "Democratic Party."

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    It's amazing that someone wants you to read what he has written, but then employs the stupid and childish tactic of omitting the "ic" from the proper noun "Democratic Party."
    thats because it's the Democrat Party, not Democratic
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    +1 You have to forgive stupidity

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    No, it's a proper noun. It's the Democratic Party. If you want to avoid the proper noun, you can say, "the party of Democrats" without sounding too much like an idiot.

Power CUer
    Wait, I don't get this lawsuit.

A black preacher is suing Obama because the Democratic party is whitewashing its history?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    No, it's a proper noun. It's the Democratic Party. If you want to avoid the proper noun, you can say, "the party of Democrats" without sounding too much like an idiot.

It's an on-going political in-joke that my government teacher pointed out in 1981.

Republicans never publicly refer to the democratic party by that title. They always say the democrat party. It's not about grammar, and everyone but the dumbasses at DU understand the humor of it.