1. #1 FLORIDA Teen Murder Suspect Says She's a Vampire 
    An 18-year-old Florida girl accused of helping lure a 16-year-old boy into a fatal trap says she's a vampire who has drunk the blood of her boyfriend.

Stephanie Pistey confirmed assertions by police in Parker, Fla., that the people involved in the July murder of 16-year-old Jacob Hendershot were in a vampire cult. Pistey, who was arrested last Monday and charged with accessory to murder, said she sees herself as a modern day Dracula.

"Since I was like 12 every fiber in my body, basically everything, I know this is going to be crazy, but I believe that I'm a vampire and part werewolf," Pistey told WBBH-TV.

Police initially believed the boy was lured to a home and beaten to death because Pistey accused him of raping her. Now it is unclear what the motive was.

"Jacob didn't deserve to die. I didn't even know he was going to die, but I honestly knew that they were going to beat him up and in my opinion he deserved to get the s*** beat out of him. He didn't deserve to die," Pistey said in an interview Monday.
    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/weird/F...130691733.html

Whole lot of crazy going on in that story.

But folks like these are the exact reason why it is bad that Vampires have become something to envy, instead of fear.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Tell the widdle dipshit that she is going to have a stake driven thru her heart and see what she says....

Retarded twerp.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The line blurs between reality and fantasy for some people. Evidently, the movie, Twilight, has sent her over the edge.

I happens more often than you think. I have a brother in law, age 50, who once told me that he didn't know Indians had a sense of humor until he saw "Dances With Wolves".

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    The line blurs between reality and fantasy for some people. Evidently, the movie, Twilight, has sent her over the edge.

I happens more often than you think. I have a brother in law, age 50, who once told me that he didn't know Indians had a sense of humor until he saw "Dances With Wolves".
    You know it's sad, at your age, you know more about Twilight, than I do.....:o

Does Tinkerbell make it? :p
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot