Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Is anyone listening to Obama's press conference on now? 
    It's all politics. Most of the questions are prearranged, as usual. One guy actually tried to pin him down on the ATF and the guns, also Solyndra. He responds as always with the same BS.

He started out challenging the senators (mostly Dems I'm sure) to vote for his stupid jobs bill or else they'll have to individually explain to him. He's never changed from the Chicago (or wherever he's really from) street agitator that he's always been.

Presidential he's not.

I'm shutting it off, can't stand listening to anymore of it. Have better things to do, like go to Home Depot for more paint to complete a painting project on a small vanity bench. Used Krylon and it ran, so need to get another brand and some sandpaper. :mad:

It's been that kind of a day.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I know he's my CinC, but I've never been able to stand listening to him talk. He's so imperious. All he can do is talk down at you.

I don't know how anyone ever thought this guy was charismatic.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Early on, it looked like he was trying to incite the parasitic class from protest into riot.

Heard lots of references to the long time all these problems have been going. Not explicitly blaming Bush, but..... Just a typical, do what I want, campaign speech. Irritating.

Anyone know of a good source to fact check all the fertilizer he was spewing? The claims of what he has done and what hasn't been done, the jobs bill, ect.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I quit listening after a while. He has no credibility. Does he know that?

Banned
    Most politicans disgust me. Obama's lies and better than thou attitude take the cake. Two seconds of watching him is all I can stand.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Most politicans disgust me. Obama's lies and better than thou attitude take the cake. Two seconds of watching him is all I can stand.
    I cant stand listening to him that long, I dont know how you do two seconds :D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    no wonder it's hot here in MI today...it's from all that Hot Air coming out of Washington today
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

What is this inability to listen to people you disagree with? I listen to Obama's press conferences regularly, but not always. When it was Bush though, I listened very closely to every press conference I was able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    What is this inability to listen to people you disagree with? I listen to Obama's press conferences regularly, but not always. When it was Bush though, I listened very closely to every press conference I was able to.
    Because the magic negro is a lying sack of shit and i can't tolerate assholes.