Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Transgendered want rights to serve in the military 
    Oh come on, you all knew it was coming.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ll-for-end-to/

“SLDN supports the revision of medical regulations to ensure that transgender Americans may serve.”

SLDN has raised the possibility of filing lawsuits to attain its goals, which include housing and other benefits for the partners of gay military members.

Transgenders are not banned by law, but rather by a Defense Department instruction, “Medical Standards for Appointment, Enlistment or Induction in the Military Service.”

It lists scores of medical conditions that make one ineligible, including: “Current or history of psychosexual conditions, including but not limited to transsexualism, exhibitionism, transvestism, voyeurism, and other paraphilias.”

I knew these f%&king freaks would want to join as soon as dadt fell.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.
    What did he post? It was removed

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    What did he post? It was removed
    The troll pic in response to your first message.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by hai the troll View Post
    I'm a troll who can't stand the truth.
    Go ahead and move the picture troll. I'll just follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I knew these f%&king freaks would want to join as soon as dadt fell.
    Of course. The camel's hump is still outside of the tent. It's hard to imagine who's next after them, though. Perhaps the handicapped? I can't wait to run the first pistol range for the visually impaired.
    Dude,i'm no troll.

Because she called transgendered people "Freaks" which is inflammatory and the same as calling African American people the "N" word.
    From freedictionary.com:

freak 1 (frk)
    n.
    1. A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular: A freak of nature produced the midsummer snow.
    2. An abnormally formed organism, especially a person or animal regarded as a curiosity or monstrosity.
    3. A sudden capricious turn of mind; a whim: "The freaks of the psyche can no more be explained than the Devil" (Maurice Collis).
    4. Slang
    a. A drug user or addict: a speed freak.
    b. An eccentric or nonconformist person, especially a member of a counterculture.
    c. An enthusiast: rock music freaks
    With the exception of the word "monstrosity", each of these definitions is non-judgmental and certainly applicable, and one can argue that the mutilation of genitalia to satisfy a psychological aberration qualifies as "monstrous". It is not our obligation to neuter the language in order to avoid giving offense to those who incapable of not taking offense.
    And i'm no troll,i belong to the deviantart anti-trolls club,
    That doesn't mean that you aren't a troll, it just means that you signed up for an online club that has no verification requirements. As the saying goes, if your cat has kittens in an oven, that doesn't make them biscuits.
    which means i'm important,
    No, it just means that you can write your email address in a box on a website.

You haven't even established that the club goes after trolls, or does anything else except call itself the "deviantart anti-trolls club" and post silly graphics. See my comment about kittens and biscuits.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Dude,i'm no troll.
    Yes you are hai, yes you are. You've become what you hate.

Because she called transgendered people "Freaks" which is inflammatory and the same as calling African American people the "N" word.
    Oh please, it's not the same thing. Using the N word on a black person is many times worse than calling a TG what they truthfully are.

And i'm no troll,i belong to the deviantart anti-trolls club,which means i'm important,because i go after trolls.

http://the-anti-trolls-club.deviantart.com/
    I'll bet you're a member of the He Mans Women Hater Club too.

You are a troll hai. Deal with it. What better way to hunt a troll than to use a troll to do so.

EDIT: BTW hai the troll....removing the post won't change the fact that, not only are you a troll, but a cowardly one at that.
    Last edited by Zathras; 09-29-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Yes you are hai, yes you are. You've become what you hate.

Oh please, it's not the same thing. Using the N word on a black person is many times worse than calling a TG what they truthfully are.

I'll bet you're a member of the He Mans Women Hater Club too.

You are a troll hai. Deal with it. What better way to hunt a troll than to use a troll to do so.
    dude,i'm no troll,i once belonged to a vigilante group once too,before some drama happened that i won't discuss here.

Quote Originally Posted by hai the cowardly troll View Post
    dude,i'm no troll,i once belonged to a vigilante group once too,before some drama happened that i won't discuss here.
    Oooooh, scary....I'm shakin in my boots [/sarcasm]

you going to remove this post too, oh cowardly troll?