Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama: 'I Don't Think Ethics' Was My Favorite Subject' 
    President Barack Obama told an audience of high school students in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday that he was “not always the very best student” and that ethics “would not have made it on the list” of his favorite subjects.

“I was not always the very best student that I could be when I was in high school, and certainly not when I was in middle school,” Obama said, speaking at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School.

“I did not love every class I took. I wasn’t always paying attention the way I should have,” Obama said. “I remember when I was in 8th grade I had to take a class called ethics. Now, ethics is about right and wrong, but if you’d ask me what my favorite subject was back in 8th grade, it was basketball. I don’t think ethics would have made it on the list.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...vorite-subject
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Probably not to many 8th graders who would disagree.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Probably not to many 8th graders who would disagree.
    If you ask some people it would appear his dislike of ethics has carried over into his adult life as well.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    If you ask some people it would appear his dislike of ethics has carried over into his adult life as well.
    oh i see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

That's the biggest understatement of the fucking century.

Ethics and logic were not his favorite subjects and has become painfully obvious to his adoring collective. Civics, businass, economics, history, and geography were too much for his small mind as well.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Ethics and logic were not his favorite subjects and has become painfully obvious to his adoring collective. Civics, businass, economics, history, and geography were too much for his small mind as well.
    Hey probably did well in African and womyn studies.

since when did democraps look for anyone with ethics???? duh
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    well we only have his word...on what his grades are...he still hasn't released ANY of his college transcripts
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    well we only have his word...on what his grades are...he still hasn't released ANY of his college transcripts
    photoshop.com/Obama
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots