1. #1 Company will load loved ones' ashes into ammunition 
    pair of Alabama conservation enforcement officers think they've come up with the perfect way for avid hunters to honor their loved ones for eternity.

Officers Thad Holmes and Clem Parnell have launched Holy Smoke LLC, a company that will, for a price, load cremated human ash into shotgun shells, and rifle and pistol cartridges.

It's the perfect life celebration for someone who loves the outdoors or shooting sports, Parnell says.

"This isn't a joke. It's a job that we take very seriously," he said. "This is a reverent business. We take the utmost care in what we do and show the greatest respect for the remains."

The company, launched in July, shipped out its first two orders on Sept. 16 - one from Florida and one from Kentucky - Holmes says.

It has established www.myholysmoke.com to promote the service and traffic on it has been growing , Holmes says.
    http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/...nto-ammunition

Any takers? :D
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

It's perfect for people who are looking for revenge. I can see a HUGE business coming from mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    My dad is one of those who would do something like this.......:D

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post

Any takers? :D
    I wasn't even sure that the little vial of ashes on a necklace wasn't ghoulish. I think your deceased love ones should be cremated and kept in a place of honor.

My dad is in my mom's headboard, and if she precedes me I have told her that I plan to have their ashes mixed into the concrete of my inheritance present.