Thread: Couscous and Fruit Salad
#1 Couscous and Fruit Salad10-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Couscous and Fruit Salad
Quick Info: Servings
Nutritional Info (Per serving): Calories: 259, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 146mg, Dietary Fiber: 7g, Total Fat: 9g, Carbs: 40g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 7g
Carb Choices: 2
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoon oil, olive, extra virgin
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 2 teaspoon shallot(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 2 cup(s) couscous, 100% whole-wheat
- 1 cup(s) nectarine
- 1 cup(s) berries, fresh
- 2 tablespoon nuts, almonds, sliced
1. Whisk oil, orange juice, vinegar, shallots, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Add cooked couscous, nectarines, berries and almonds; gently toss to combine.
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill & eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first.” Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|