1. #1 We gotta 18" salmon filet...need some ideas... 
    A neighbor visits some friends in Kodiak, AK, every summer. He brought back about 50# of salmon he caught this year, and gave us this nice filet.

I love smoked salmon with cream cheese on bagles, but the wife doesn't care for it. So, what to do....any recipe ideas?

[sidebar]

The fellow across the road has been unemployed for over two years now. They've had it kinda rough, and I thought to split the salmon with them, but the wife doesn't like that idea.

[/sidebar]

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Grill it. Marinade it in zesty Italian dressing for a few minutes and grill it on aluminum foil. Lift it off the foil frequently to make sure it doesn't stick. Take it up when it first starts to break apart when you try to move it. If it is that large, I would cut it into three servings first. It will be easier to handle. This marinade works great for grilling asparagus also.

Broil it in butter and lemon juice. Make a sauce with milk or cream and chopped, fresh dill to serve it with. Make some kind of potatos or a spinach salad as a side dish.

Olive oil and this..

spicy and sweet.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor