Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1 9/11 images the media won't show you 
    These videos should be shown in every school and govt. office and on TV every 9/11 so that America won't forget. Seems they already have.

    NEVER FORGET: 9/11 Jumpers from HELL (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...raphic-images/


    NEVER FORGET: 9/11 Best Tribute the media wont show you

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...wont-show-you/


    NEVER FORGET: Oh My God! Its so hot, Im burning up.

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...im-burning-up/


    NEVER FORGET: Final 8 minutes of Flight 11 on 9/11

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...ght-11-on-911/


    NEVER FORGET: Palestinians dancing in streets on 9/11

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...treets-on-911/


    NEVER FORGET: Islamic Cleric Defends 9/11

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...c-defends-911/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    That site is ridiculously racist.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    That site is ridiculously racist.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This poster is ridulousy predictable.

    Is that your frigging factory default setting?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    It pretty much exists to explain its bigoted view of Islam
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    It pretty much exists to explain its bigoted view of Islam
    Fuck Islam.

    Which is a judgement on a system of values, not on skin color.

    Get a grip.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    That site is ridiculously racist.
    You still haven't figured out the difference between race and religion have you?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    That site is ridiculously racist.
    What's racist about it?

    Be specific.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    That site is ridiculously racist.

    Islam is not a race. But I guess like all liberals, you can't stand the truth.
    Most of the videos on that site come right out of the Middle East and
    are translated into English.

    What's "racist" about showing who these people really are?

    I'll ask you something I ask all Muslim apologists, what have Muslims contributed to society
    in the past 100 years besides murder and mayhem?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by horselady View Post
    Islam is not a race. But I guess like all liberals, you can't stand the truth.
    Most of the videos on that site come right out of the Middle East and
    are translated into English.

    What's "racist" about showing who these people really are?

    I'll ask you something I ask all Muslim apologists, what have Muslims contributed to society
    in the past 100 years besides murder and mayhem?
    Halvah and Falafel.:D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by horselady View Post
    These videos should be shown in every school and govt. office and on TV every 9/11 so that America won't forget. Seems they already have.

    NEVER FORGET: 9/11 Jumpers from HELL (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...raphic-images/


    NEVER FORGET: 9/11 Best Tribute the media wont show you

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...wont-show-you/


    NEVER FORGET: Oh My God! Its so hot, Im burning up.

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...im-burning-up/


    NEVER FORGET: Final 8 minutes of Flight 11 on 9/11

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...ght-11-on-911/


    NEVER FORGET: Palestinians dancing in streets on 9/11

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...treets-on-911/


    NEVER FORGET: Islamic Cleric Defends 9/11

    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...c-defends-911/
    Welcome to CU, and thank you so much for these. I was especially touched by the tribute.

    p.s. Ignore Eyelids and his fellow idiots. They are nothing more thank poo-flinging keyboard bashers.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •