Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    C'mon, based on krushev's cock up there, do you all want to agree that I'm right about liberalism?
    Michael savage came up with that line when he wrote the book in April 12, 2005.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    hey dunder head, have you ever taken a level 200 undergrad Political Science class? I have...it's really not that big of a deal, almost everyone on this board could pass it with no problem and be bored in the class
    Are you dense?

Quote Originally Posted by The Gutless Coward KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    Who is more insufferable: idiot, skinny, dreadlocked college undergraduates who took a 200 level political science course and think they understand how the game works, or idiot fat hicks who dress up like Thomas Jefferson, carry around copies of the US Constitution and rattle off quotes from political philosophers that tacitly support their views when looked at from a vacuum?

We report. You decide.
    The answer to your question is the people just like you, oh gutless one. That would be the the college undergrad. The "idiot fat hicks", as you call them, are productive members of society unlike the unwashed masses protesting in the streets
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    Are you dense?
    He smarter than you'll ever dream of being.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Who is more insufferable: idiot, skinny, dreadlocked college undergraduates who took a 200 level political science course and think they understand how the game works, or idiot fat hicks who dress up like Thomas Jefferson, carry around copies of the US Constitution and rattle off quotes from political philosophers that tacitly support their views when looked at from a vacuum?

We report. You decide.
    The "fat hicks" clean up after themselves, generally aren't violent, and they read. :)

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Power CUer
    Actually, the police fear all crowds equally. I remember seeing a photo of the Teaparty protest in San Diego and there was an LRAD nearby. Crowds can always get out of control.

Banned

We report. You decide.
    One group goes to work every day and pays income taxes while the other group has never worked a day in their lives and rarely bathes.

we report....you decide which one contributes to society

Fabulous Poster

We report. You decide.
    What has their appearance to do with being right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Michael savage came up with that line when he wrote the book in April 12, 2005.

Michael Savage doesn't really have a lot of room to criticize anyone else for having a mental illness.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Are you dense?
    no, but apparently you are...you act like a level 200 College course is something to brag about, it's not moron. I learned very little in that class that i didn't already know. Had some great conversations with the Teacher though.

Why don't you get you're head out of your ass.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry