Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 It's official, I'm old... 
    I saw my cousin's daughter has a boyfriend. I looked at his facebook page.

He's a jackass. A fat, miserable jackass who is gonna undo all her hard work in the gym.

My cousin is a 6'4" man mountain with about 6 years in the US Army in him. He is armed most times and a DAMN good shot. :)

I see my cousin online:

Me: Is it bad for me to have looked at [your child's] boyfriend's page just to make sure he's cool?

Him: He's a jackass.

Me:I thought so. Want me to come up and be spotter to your sniper?

Him: That's OK. She will have to learn on her own.

Me:Lol. [my oldest brother]'s closer and he'll be a better spotter anyhow.

Him: Tee Hee (yeah, he says that instead of LOL.)

I know him well enough. He'll probably call my brother and they'll get matching ghilley suits and everything.

Christ, I'm old.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Gravity is soon to take it's toll.:(
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    ...............Christ, I'm old........................~QC
    No you're not. Old is when you look at your grandson's pregnant girlfriend's page and cannot understand for the life of you why everyone is all excited and congratulating her on being pregnant..........at the age of 20.

And you know when it's really over?.............It's really over when your favorite relative gets right in your face and hollers Ya look great, CueSi! Then it's over.

Girl's just gotta learn the hard way I guess. My sister is like that. She went through a succesive string of bad boyfriends. Anytime I'd give her advice to dump the waste of skin, she'd do the exact opposite just to spite me, and then end up getting hurt even worse.

Just gotta let them fly on their own.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    No you're not. Old is when you look at your grandson's pregnant girlfriend's page and cannot understand for the life of you why everyone is all excited and congratulating her on being pregnant..........at the age of 20.

And you know when it's really over?.............It's really over when your favorite relative gets right in your face and hollers Ya look great, CueSi! Then it's over.

My 20-something cousin's girlfriend/fiancee/baby mama calls me "Aunt Sue". One of my coworkers who is in his late 20s told me "You have good skin for a smoker in her 40s".

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Girl's just gotta learn the hard way I guess. My sister is like that. She went through a succesive string of bad boyfriends. Anytime I'd give her advice to dump the waste of skin, she'd do the exact opposite just to spite me, and then end up getting hurt even worse.

Just gotta let them fly on their own.
    sounds like my sister...

yeah, some just have to learn from experience....
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

You're not old. She's a baby. :D

I found out I was old when a new radio station who plays hits from the 80's described itself as playing the "classics".:eek:

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I saw my cousin's daughter has a boyfriend.

Christ, I'm old.

~QC
    Old? I'd still nuzzle the girls.

But anyway, I picked out a nice guy for my niece to date. He went to Catholic high school, hasn't been arrested (like most of his friends) and doesn't appear to be into drugs like the rest of the surfer crowd. He's bright eyed, going to college, buff (gymnastics and wrestling in college) and even though I suspect he might be gay, I decided to let her in on the plan. Did I mention that his father is a doctor?

"Eww... he has all those ugly muscles."

I was stunned. I had no idea that being magazine quality (sportswear and swimsuit, no nudity and you know why) was "ugly". When I reported this to my sister, she informed me that my niece was still in the androgynous phase, going gaga over guys in her drama class (oh, I see) , and that we should be grateful that we aren't dealing with other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    ) and even though I suspect he might be gay, I decided to let her in on the plan. .
    You're setting your neice up with a gay dude?