1. #1 October Surprise? (no surprise it got locked...) 
    Power CUer
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...019722#7019722

loudsue Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Wed Sep-10-08 06:30 PM
    Original message
    October Surprise......Obama's not a US citizen....Hillary will be Dem candidate.

RIGHT NOW I AM TAKING ALL OF THIS WITH A VERY LARGE GRAIN OF SALT, BUT IT'S WORTH PUTTING OUT THERE, JUST TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. THE INFORMATION CAME FROM SOMEONE WITH VERY CLOSE REPUBLICAN TIES TO PEOPLE IN TEXAS, i.e., THE BUSH/BAKER CROWD.

I had lunch today with a wealthy republican benefactor, and he told me that the "October Surprise" will send the election into a tailspin.

He said that Obama's mom gave birth to Obama in Kenya, and returned to Hawaii three weeks after he was born, and got a "Notification of Birth" (or something like that) from Hawaii. He says that this means that Obama is not a citizen.

This guy further said that Obama's SECOND step-dad, the one from Indonesia (I think) ADOPTED Obama, which made him a citizen of Indonesia, and that when Obama's mom divorced THAT guy, and moved back to the States with Obama, that they never bothered to reinstate his American citizenship....a citizenship that his mother supposedly faked to begin with.... so this team of legal eagles supposedly filed papers on Obama the day after the republican campaign.

Furthermore....this guy said that THIS is the reason that Hillary never withdrew her name, but only suspended her campaign, because this drew her name to the floor to be nominated. This guy says that under the rules of the Dem convention, if the nominee cannot for some reason finish the campaign, the person who takes their place is whomever ELSE was nominated and received delegates on the floor of the convention. This guy said that the judge that approved the filing was appointed by Bill Clinton to the bench, and that the team of lawyers that found this discrepancy in Obama's birth records was associated with the Clinton's former businesses.

I just laughed and told the guy that there would be NO WAY that a brilliant legal mind, such as Obama has, would ever in a million years let something like that slip by. So I'm inclined not to believe him. He was absolutely relishing, as he spoke, what a huge mess that this news "is going to" create. And, indeed, if this IS the nature of the "October Surprise", it would create more than a huge mess.

In the meantime, I'm wondering what, if any, part of it might be a problem....that maybe someone has been messing with records trying to forge something to make it look like Obama isn't a citizen, or whatever. But even as well-connected as he is, I hope the guy didn't have a clue what he was talking about. As weird as this whole election has been (actually, every election since Karl Rove got a hold on the national stage), I wouldn't be surprised if something else totally off the wall happens.
    FrenchieRat alerted of course...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

naaaaaaaaaaaah . The October surprise will be the Michelle Obama Whitey tape and it will finish off all those former Obama supporters in Pennsylvania. You know, the typical white people who are bitterly clinging to their guns and religion.

BRING ON THE MICHELLE OBAMA WHITEY TAPE!!!

I can't wait. :D
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Uh, excuse me but I think it was the AUGUST suprise:

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008...ty-for-office/

Lawsuit questions Obama's eligibility for office