Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hawkgirl, did you make a decision yet on dog ownership? They are a lot of work, but for me, it's worth it. But we're in different stages of life. It sounds like with your work hours and your darling little girl, it would be tough.

I will admit it's a heck of a lot easier with 2 dogs vs the 3 that we had. But if I could still have Blue, it would be worth it, but impossible due to my knee surgery.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

No, I haven't gotten a dog yet....I didn't want to make a premature decision and then having the difficult task of returning it. I just CAN'T do that...so I am still in the "thinking" process. I did email the rescue coordinator tonight to enquire about one of the dogs that is still available...but she told me they may already have an application on him. He's from the same litter of beagles I posted at the start of this thread. All the other's have since been adopted.

My hesitance is the work that will be involved. He is almost 4 months old so hopefully already house and crate trained....but dont' have all the details yet. Plus I want myself and my daughter to meet him to try to gauge his personality..He seems sweet and docile, from the photo...I think photos tell alot when it comes to dogs...but I still will need to meet him.

They call him Bagel