Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    We have tons of guys with loads of tats. Only one guy had one that was on his neck. And Your Next, classic. I wouldn't take this guy seriously. But it's the product of our environment. We're behind a wall. Hardly go public. And we're around some tattooed bad asses. Well, some are bad asses. Most are children.

I've been working in my field in Detroit long enough to remember when black people didn't get tattoos, unless it was one on a man who had served in the military, or a brand from a fraternity (really sick custom). There was a kind of taboo about it.

Not any more. Most of my younger colleagues, black/white and male/female, have at least one tat visable. Some of the girls have pierced noses, too. This is one of those awful trends that I blame on celebrities and professional athletes, particularly NBA stars.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    We have tons of guys with loads of tats. Only one guy had one that was on his neck. And Your Next, classic. I wouldn't take this guy seriously. But it's the product of our environment. We're behind a wall. Hardly go public. And we're around some tattooed bad asses. Well, some are bad asses. Most are children.
    QFT, especially the bolded part. :D The amount of whining I hear out of inmates is nuts.

CuiSi, I was just in Kansas too long. It's still somewhat quiet out there, always lagging 5-10 years behind everything. Not like that's always a bad thing. :)
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!