Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Then why are you and the gutless wonder KS still here?
    He doesn't do this for free, most of these progressive activists are paid.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Sure, some of what they say I agree with. The Fed has wasted a shit ton of money. However these people are not being law abiding, there are at lest 3-4 different "messages" that they are putting out there. Hell there are some that are being paid to go out there. These is the same group of idiots that tried to take over Madison
    When you have a spontaneous grassroots movement, it's expected to have multiple messages and mixed motivations. It's not going to be super organized and clear-cut unless it's being planned out ahead of time.

There is room to criticize, I just think that people can disagree and still find common ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    When you have a spontaneous grassroots movement, it's expected to have multiple messages and mixed motivations. It's not going to be super organized and clear-cut unless it's being planned out ahead of time.

There is room to criticize, I just think that people can disagree and still find common ground.
    Spontaneous my ass, this was planned several months ahead of time.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    So compromise what you believe in to get in power? Really?

I dont like Ron Paul's platform at all, but you have to appreciate how unapologetic and blunt he is. By humbling himself to (I'm guessing this is the administration you're referring to) George Bush those ideas wouldn't be valuable anymore.

You'd think we would learn from Barack Obama...
    I'm thinking about the practicality of his ideas vis-a-vis the world we live in. If he cared about this country and he truly thought about the potential severity of the financial situation he would do all that was required to avoid it.

You stupid, stupid liberal. You think I was thinking about power? Fuck that.

I am thinking about practicality. Some of Paul's fiscal ideas are valuable, and if he cared about this country instead about power, he would have humbled himself to any administration, I honestly don't give a shit, and delineated steps to prevent collapse.

So put that in your pipe and shove it up your ass. Sideways.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    Then why are you and the gutless wonder KS still here?
    Because they haven't pissed off the right mod yet;)

Perhaps we can all do the widdle group hug and sing kumbaya and play our drums. Wouldn't that be soooo cute?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Spontaneous my ass, this was planned several months ahead of time.
    At least. Something of this magnitude across the country takes a lot of planning. If I had money to bet, I'd bet the planning started after the 2010 November election.

Except in this case Wee Wee the protestors have almost no clue as to why they are protesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2-dGOkNOrs
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei
    Conservatives march in lockstep and if you deviate from any of their holy points you are exiled.
    Wee Wee you left this running again...

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Except in this case Wee Wee the protestors have almost no clue as to why they are protesting.
    Amazing how Wee Wee will use the same explanation for these ignorant do nothings that he poo pooed when the same thing was said about the Tea Party.

It's almost like Libtards thinky the have cornered the market on grass roots uprisings.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 10-11-2011 at 07:47 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.