1. #1 Van Jones Warns America: ‘Hold on to Your Seats’ 
    This guy never goes away.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/van-...ng-in-october/

Van Jones Warns America: ‘Hold on to Your Seats’ Because the ‘Progressive Fight Back’ Is Coming in October
    Posted on September 30, 2011 at 5:21am

...i think everybody should hold onto your seats. october is going to be the turning point when it comes to the progressive fight back. you can see it coming. when warren buffett comes out and says, look, we’ve got to do something to raise taxes and do better by america, and you’ve got these young kids who are going out there on wall street, you called it, you said, you got young people, they’re good kids, graduated from college. some of them have gone over there and fought wars and come back and can’t find a job. there’s a generation of americans looking around saying, what is the american dream going to look like for me? they’re going to be standing up. we are a part of something called the american dream movement. we’re having a huge summit on monday, tuesday and wednesday come — you can go to rebuildthedream.com and find out more about it. we are going to build a progressive counterbalance to the tea party.

80% of americans agree with everything you say on this show but we have no voice. we know that jobs are more important, phoney made up deficit stuff they talk about. we know that people who have done well in america should do well by america and start paying america back in the form of more fair taxes. people who benefitted from the bailouts and from the tax breaks should start paying america back. they’re doing great. everybody else is suffering. that’s 80% of the majority. we’re going to now have a voice. you’re going to see an american fall, an american autumn, just like we saw the arab spring. you can see it right now with these young people on wall street. hold onto your hats. we‘ll have an october offensive to take back the american dream and to rescue america’s middle class....
    This is a video transcript under a video which is at the link.
    Last edited by Elspeth; 10-08-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    wonder if Biden still doesn't know who Van Jones is LOL
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

He never goes away, but yet he never seems to get any smarter. Sad, really.

Yeah, the 80% should always fear the 20%. These people a so deluded.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Watched a bit of Van Jones on PSMNBC saturday morning.
    The topic of Solyndra came up. The conservative guest pointed out that the failure of Solyndra was because it was not economically viable in the free market.

Vans reply was that it failed because we failed to pump more money into the operation. Van also assign a portion of the failure to a failure to believe it would work.

Where are we headed when supposedly educated people place faith in front of economic law?